Renaldo x reader (Best friends whenever)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

'I help Renaldo alot. . . Because he's nice, swe- oh my god I think I like him! And he's coming ok  (Y/n) act like I wasn't just thinking I like him' "hey (Y/n)! Are you sick?" Renaldo asked when he stopped in front of me "oh hey and yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?" I asked him. "Because your face is red" he pointed at me 'ok I'm blushing play cool and do what Cyd did in whatever grade that I forgot she was in' "shush!" I said and punched his arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled while asking me, so me being be I'm not smart "shush!" I punched him again. "Ow! You remind me of Cyd when we were younger!" He yelled I tried to hold in a laugh, he could tell though "what's so funny?" He asked, 'oh my lord I can't tell him he would know what I'm doing! Also Cyd didn't want him knowing she used to like him' "I was laughing because of a joke Barry told me I mean 'physics' am I right?" I nervously laughed. "What's so funny about 'physics'?" He asked "ok you want the truth?" I asked him "ok sure just in less than about ten minutes I'm meeting Barry in the lab" he informed me. "Hold that thought I have to text someone" I told him "ok I'll just text Barry while you do that" he said taking his phone out, I went to my group chat with Cyd and Shelby. (C= Cyd, S=Shelby, and Y=You)

Y~guys I have to tell Renaldo

C~what?!

S~ok what would your ship name be?! (Bad ship name) or maybe (y/s/n)?!

Y~oh ya Cyd I also have to tell naldo you used to lIke him

C~what why?!

S~ let me guess you did what Cyd did when we were younger and punched him while yelling 'shush!'?

Y~maybe. . . Well I gotta go bye guys!

       ~text ended~

'Well here goes nothing' I thought while putting away my phone "Naldo there's someone that may or may not like you" I said nervously. "Who doesn't like me?" He asked not surprised I punched his arm playfully and rolled my eyes "also Cyd used to do that to you cause she used to like you" I said thinking he would know why I did it. "Really?!. . . Why'd you do it?" 'Why doesn't he realize this right now' I thought "ok I maybe sort of have a crush on you" I said without stuttering surprisingly. I seen his eyes widen I wonder what he's thinking

Renaldo's p.o.v

'She likes me back?!' I thought while my eyes widen "I'll just take that as you don't lik-" I cut her off kissing her because I don't wanna miss this opportunity.

Back to you gurl

While I was about to walk away I felt lips on mine 'omg it's Naldo!!!!' Was my thought while I kissed back. We kissed until we ran out of air "are we a thing?" I asked even though it's kind of obvious "ya I love you (Y/n)" he said omg I'm literally fan girling on the inside right now! "I love you too Naldo"

Word count: 523

Ok I hope you guys like this as always read on my dudes

~Louisa