49

Jungkook pov : We came back to Korea it's been a week now   and work started , today Taehyung didn't come because he and the bottoms went to the mall to buy clothes for Jin and Jimin's babytheir due time is near

Jungkook pov :
We came back to Korea it's been a week now   and work started , today Taehyung didn't come because he and the bottoms went to the mall to buy clothes for Jin and Jimin's babytheir due time is near . I was working until my phone rung .
Jungkook : hello mom ?". She giggled
Mom : " kookie today all  will have dinner with the kims they are inviting us ".
Jungkook: " ah okay mom ".
Mom : " tell Taehyung yeah ?".
Jungkook: " sure mom I will , love you ".
Mom : " love you too son ". We hang up and I called Taehyung.
Taehyung: " hubby ?". I smiled at his sweet voice .
Jungkook: " angel , how are you ?".
Taehyung: " I'm fine hubby is everything okay ?".
Jungkook: " yes love don't worry, dad hyungsik invited us to dinner today ,so prepare yourself I will pick you up ".
Taehyung: " okay hubby I'm still at the mall ".
Jungkook: " okay baby tell jin and Jimin hyung ".
Taehyung: " okay , take care — oh jeonsan want to talk to you ". I smiled
Jeonsan : " daddy ?".
Jungkook: " my baby , are you behaving well ?".
Jeonsan : " yes daddy , mommy bought me ice cream ". I chuckled and he giggled.
Jungkook: " okay baby , stay with mommy yeah ".
Jeonsan : " yes daddy ". We hang up and I went to a meeting.
Time pass
It's was almost time to go home ,i grabbed my things and went to my car and drove off .
I arrived and called Taehyung, he came running with jeonsan giggling ,they came in and kissed me both all over my face making me laugh .
Jeonsan: " I missed you daddy ". He giggled
Jungkook: " I missed you more my baby ". He giggled
Taehyung: " you changed ?".
Jungkook: " yes honey in my company closet ". He nodded and I put my hand on his lap and he intertwined our fingers and looked out the window. After some time of driving we arrived .
Yejin : " oh babies ". She hugged us all and opened the door for us all to come I gave her flowers and entered she smiled .
I went to the living room to find all the tops there laughing.
Jungkook: " hey guys ". I hugged them and set down .
Hyungsik: " hi son ". He smiled
Jichul : " you seem tired ". I nodded
Jungkook: " a little ,had 3 meetings ". They nodded
Mom : " dinner is ready ". We walked to the table and set down .
Taehyung: " here hubby eat ". I peck his lips and started eating.
We ate and the bottoms was in the kitchen.

Taehyung POV :
I was in the kitchen I set in the chair deep in my thoughts.
Jimin : " tae .. Taehyung... KIM Taehyung ". He screamed making me flinch.
Taehyung: " w-what ?". He giggled
Jin : " you spaced out ".
Mom : " everything okay honey?". I nodded
Taehyung: " guys can I ask something?".
Yejin : " of course sweetie ". I started shaking
Taehyung: " I.... I'm having morning sickness I'm scared and confused ". They gasped really loudly that from the living room we heard Jungkook panicked voice .
Jungkook: " everything okay ?".
Mom : " YES ". She said back .
Jimin : " oh my god since when ?".
Taehyung: " the second day when we came back ". The started jumping.
Mom : " you are pregnant ". I widen my eyes
Taehyung: " yah don't scare me I didn't even test it ".
Jin : " I think we have some pregnancy test in the bathroom since I confirmed mine here ".
Jimin : " let's see in the bathroom if we have any ".
Taehyung: " I'm scared what if Jungkook is not ready or wh—-".
Yejin : " I'm sure even if you are pregnant he will fuck you to make it positive,so don't be scared ". I blushed.
We walked up .
Jungkook: " baby , after half an hour we will go back jeonsan slept with junho ". I nodded and smiled , and started walking up .
Jimin : " luckily we have two ,here ". He gave it to me and I took shaky steps to test it after 5minutes I gave it to jin .
He widen his eyes
Jin : " YOU ARE PREGNANT Taehyung ". He screamed at my face and they started cheering making the tops almost have heart attack.
Hyungsik: " oh my god guys you scared us ".
We turned to find them all at the bathroom entrance.
Jungkook: " what happened?". I looked at him tears in my eyes what if's started giving me bad luck .
Jungkook: " baby , why are you crying?". He hugged me and we walked to the living room .
Jungkook: " what is it baby ?". I looked at him and gave him the test . He looked at me then at the test and he widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " oh man holly shit ". I freaked out and started sobbing.
Taehyung: " I —- I , are you mad ?". I looked up and he was looking at me confused.
Jungkook: " nine rounds made you finally pregnant ". The others laughed making me blush .
Jungkook: " I'm soooo happy , IM GONNA BE A DAD AGAIN ". In a second I was in the air and spinning around.
Taehyung: " are you happy ?". He looked at me .
Jungkook: " more then you think, so you Shrek have to be careful from now on , and if you run around I won't hesitate to make double babies in that belly , am I clear ?". He warned making me blush .
Taehyung: " yes hulk ". I saluted making him groan and pull me to a kiss .
After some moment kissing they congratulated us both with a lot of teasing and laughing.
Taehyung: " jungkook I want watermelon and ...and chocolate ". He laughed with others making me pout .
Jungkook: " anything you want princess ". He hugged me and put gently his hand on my belly .
Taehyung: " oh and .. and I want ice cream ". I pouted ,He looked at me adorably and smiled
Jungkook: " let's go and get those things for our precious baby ". I nodded I was going to grab jeonsan but namjoon stopped me .
Namjoon : " ah no ,jeonsan and junho I promised them to take them to a playground tomorrow so they will sleep at my place ".
Taehyung: " but I didn't prepare his things ".
Jin : " don't worry we have extra clothes". I nodded and I hugged them all and kissed jeonsan and junho cheeks and went out .
We arrived at the car Jungkook opened the door for me making me giggles.
Jungkook: " don't put the seatbelt too tightly baby ". I giggled he looked at me .
Jungkook: " I'm so happy you can't imagine ". I blushed because he was rubbing my belly so gently.
Taehyung: " I'm happy that I made you happy ". He looked at me and kissed me moving his lips so smoothly.
Jungkook: " tomorrow we go for a check up , yeah ?". I nodded
Taehyung: " okay , but I want watermelon ". I pouted , He chuckled and we drove off .
————

Hello lovelies so as you can see this book is coming to an end maybe 2 chapters and an epilogue

Hello lovelies so as you can see this book is coming to an end maybe 2 chapters and an epilogue. Thank you for reading.
Take care and be safe 💜