11

Third person POV:
Jungkook and taehyung came to his parents mansion and when they opened the door a thick tension was there and jungkook felt it since namjoon came with angry face to Jungkook.
Jungkook: " what is it ?!". Namjoon sighed.
Namjoon : " someone unexpected came". Jungkook looked at him .
Jungkook: " who ?!".
Namjoon : "phong ". Jungkook glared at the way of the living room where these Vietnamese man was .
Jungkook: " what is he doing here?!". Taehyung was just looking with a sleeping jeonsan in his arms .
Namjoon : " he is threatening your dad and mom , he is with his daughter". Jungkook sighed again a problem is here . Jungkook turned to Taehyung.
Taehyung: " everything is fine kookie ?!". Jungkook smiles .
Jungkook: " seems like I have a big problem now ". Taehyung looked worried.
Jungkook: " take jeonsan to his room I will be in the living room,okay ?!". He caresses Taehyung cheeks and kissed jeonsan forehead . And walked to others . When he was there he found the man comfortably sitting on the couch and his dad and mom angry .
Jungkook: " what's going on here ?!". Phong looked up and smirked.
Phong : " hello to you too". Jungkook anger rise .
Jungkook: " what are you doing here ?!".
Phong : " if I were you I wouldn't run my mouth because in a blink of an eye and you will be homeless". Jungkook glared at him .
Jungkook: " that will never happen, even in your dreams, what do you want ?!".
Phong : " we talked about it a month before , the arranged marriage with my daughter and I will spare your company". His daughter was looking at Jungkook with lust .
Jungkook looked at his parents who looked angry too at phong .
Mom : " and do you think I will accept your stupid daughter as my daughter in law ?!".
Phong: " of course you will , you don't have a choice, since he is single". Jungkook didn't utter a word he was planning what to do . The thing continued with phong threatening the jeons .
Taehyung POV :
I put jeonsan at his room then went to the living room and stopped when he said about arranged marriage and the jeons that they will loose everything since the man looks like he is more richer then all of them . And jungkooks dad looked lost and mom was just looking at Jungkook with sad eyes .
I thought about jungkook and he looked uncomfortable and he looked tired by the look of his face , so I gathered all my strength and went inside , bitch mode activated I said to myself now or never .  I went inside all of them looked at me .
Taehyung: " seems like you didn't tell him about us darling huh how silly of you ". I set beside Jungkook who widen his eyes at me , I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers the others looked shocked.
Jungkook: " s-sorry I forgot babe". He looked at me not understanding. I winked at him and all of them got what I meant . I looked at the direction of that man and he was licking his lips yeurk disgusting.
Taehyung: " who are you ?!". He chuckled .
Phong : " phong , a partner of Jungkook". He seems that he was lying. I was in a sassy mode .
Taehyung: " oh but a partner wouldn't threaten the other one".  They looked at me with shock .
Phong : " I wasn't beauty". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " you know lying is not good for your health, but they said it reduce your age so you shouldn't,  you are already an old man and you shouldn't flirt with someone else's property ". Jungkook smiles to the side . The man glared at me .
Phong: " you're running your mouth kitten". I seductively looked at Jungkook who looked at me cutely.
Taehyung: " oh you should see how I run it at Jungkooks ... yeah ". Jungkook coughed with others mouth hang open . His daughter scuffed
Phong : " I want to have a private discussion with you Jungkook". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " oh too bad am I offending you mr phong ?!".
Phong : " who are you to him ?!". Jungkook looked at me .
Taehyung: " disrespectfully asking something none of your business mr phong". He glared at me . I glared diggers back at him .
Phong : " Jungkook you need a heir to your property and my daughter can give you one". Jungkook was going to talk but I squeezed his tight.
Taehyung: " no no no mr phong we already have a heir , our son to be exact , right darling?! ". Jungkook looked at me nodding, I said "we" mom and dad was looking at me like I fall from heaven .
Phong: " you are a man you can't give birth ". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " I'm a one special man in the world that can give Jungkook 20 kids at 20 years so when I get old we will teach them to take your own properties ". He glared at me and got up . Jungkook got up .
Phong : " why do you let him talk when you are the man here". I grabbed Jungkook hand .
Taehyung: " do I look like a women to you ?!, oh and one last thing I have some private classes for retired people to teach them some basics in respect that after they can die with a fresh brain ". The others chuckled . Jungkook put his hand around my waist .
Phong : " prepare yourself Jungkook this isn't finished".
Jungkook: " we just started ,me and my future husband are ready , show me what you have ". He glared at him then at me ,pointing his finger at me .
Phong: " I will get you and make you mine ,just you wait ". I went to him and patted his back .
Taehyung: " I ain't getting satisfied with old peoples dicks , Jungkook has the best one the largest one ". He pushed me and went to the front door with his stupid daughter that she didn't say a word she seems off to me .
Taehyung: " yo phong ?!" He turned annoyed .
Phong : " what ?!". He said it angry .
Taehyung: " next time I see you near the jeons or my family , even look at them , I will cut you into pieces and feed you to my dogs". He widen his eyes and speed walked to the door and went out . When he went out , they looked at me laughing.
Jungkook: " unbelievable".
Taehyung: " that was scary".
Mom : " thank you so much Taehyung ". I looked at her she looked hopeless, Jungkook hugged me which I hugged back .
Jungkook: " thank you". I smiled and looked at him .
Taehyung: " anything for you".
Jungkook: " so my future husband want anything as a reward?!". I blushed.
Yoongi : " a while ago he was like a beast firing and now he is blushing". I blushed more and Jungkook hugged me .
Dad : " I'm so proud to welcome you into the jeons family". I widen my eyes .
Taehyung: " I-I was j-just helping". Jungkook looked at me a little sad .
Jungkook: " why ?! you don't want me to be yours ?!". His tone was sad , I thought for a while he saved me and took care of me and he even gave me a place to stay . What I dreamt of is happening.to have a caring and a good boyfriend,so why am I hesitant,I should go for this chance so maybe I will be happy and make him happy .
Taehyung: " who said I don't want you?!". I screamed a little making them all laugh .
Jungkook: " you didn't say no , does that mean you accept me ?!". He has hope in his eyes .
Taehyung: " oh my heart is beating fast ". I Clapped my mouth because I said it loudly all of them was giggling and at the same time waiting for my answer. Jungkook chuckled at my reaction.
Jungkook :" so what's the answer?!".
Taehyung: " the question is ! will YOU accept me with my past ?!". He looked at me and smiled .
Jungkook: " without a doubt". He put his forehead at mine I smiled , finally I can live .
Taehyung: " then it's a big fat yes for me". He smiled and others cheered and his mom hugged me .
Jungkook: " by the way how did you know that I have a large ...yeah ?!". I widen my eyes and blushed .
Taehyung: " I think the kitchen called my name , yeah ! did you hear that ?!  yes I'm coming ". I run to the kitchen stumbling at the way making all of them laugh their asses of .
———————————————————————- -am I rushing things?
Hope you enjoyed reading 🥺
Love ya all 💜💜