23

😈
Third person POV :
All were at the living room chatting and laughing Taehyung and Jungkook were glued to each other and then Jin hyung talked .
Jin : " if everything is settled down I want to annonce something ". They looked at him waiting for him .
Namjoon : " it's been a while that jinnie was having pain in his stomach and all so I took him to hospital ". They all gasped .
Mom : " oh my god , why you didn't tell us ".
Namjoon : " I was going but my baby said to see what's the problem ".
Jin : " so when we went and I did a check up and found that...". He smiled
Namjoon : " that I'm becoming a dad ". They all gasped then cheered.
Mom : " woah I'm so happy for you ". They hugged Jin ,Taehyung run to him and hugged him .
Taehyung: " hyungie congratulations ". He smiled
Jin : " thank you taebaby ". They giggles.
Jimin : " congratulations hyung ". He smiled .
Jin : " thank you chim". They hugged .
Taehyung sensed that Jimin smile is not the same but he looked at Jungkook and smiled .
Hyungsik: " baekhyun is pregnant too but nobody noticed ". They laughed making baekhyun pout .
Taehyung: " yooooo my bro is preggy ". He laughed at him . And they all joined laughing too .they congratulated him too .

Jungkook POV :
I grabbed Taehyung by his waist and kissed his cheeks making him giggles.
Taehyung: " jiminie is sad ". He whispered to me .
Jungkook: " yeah I know , I will tell you when we go home baby ". He nodded and yoongi hugged Jimin whispered something making Jimin smile .
Jungkook: " guys me and Taehyung we will take our leave ". They nodded .
Hyungsik : " visit us Taehyung yeah ?". Taehyung run to him and hugged him .
Taehyung: " of course I will appa ". Hyungsik smiled .
Yejin : " give Eomma a kiss baby ". He kissed her cheeks and run to my mom and done the same thing,making them all smile . I went to the guest room and grabbed jeonsan sleeping body and took him to my car and taehyung waved at them and went inside .
Jungkook: " princess did you grab jeonsan bag ". He nodded and I started driving,he put his hand on my thigh , making me smile .
Taehyung: " so tell me darling, what happened to Jimin?!". I remembered the incident.
Jungkook: " Jimin was pregnant 2 years ago on his 5 months he slipped from the stairs and had a miscarriage, he went into a traumatic phase that he don't want to get pregnant again , yoongi didn't force him either so that's why I think they adopted the little boy ". He gasped .
Taehyung: " poor chim he went in so much , he just need some trust in himself then everything will be okay ". I nodded and smiled .
After some time we arrived at our house and I put jeonsan at his room and went to my room opened the door and he was smiling innocently at me ,I went to him and hugged his waist . He was wearing one of my shirts looking cute .
Jungkook: " looking adorable wearing my shirt baby ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " I like wearing your clothes have your cologne on me ". I pulled him and kissed him .
Jungkook: " hot sexy baby ". He looked at me and pecks my lips then bite on it

Taehyung: " mmm Jungkook ". He moaned I pulled my shirt off , I walked with him backward until he was met with the bed and he fell in bed me on top of him

,I started kissing him our tongue fighting for dominance and I won .i pulled away and he looked at me .i intertwined our fingers together.

i intertwined our fingers together

Jungkook: " my babyboy is horny ". I teased him , he looked at me seductively.
Taehyung: " my master is hot I can cum just by looking at you ". My dick twisted at his words .

I kissed him making him moan .
I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his nipple and sucking on it he sinfully moaned making me groan .i pecks his nipple going down to his cute little tummy,he was wearing panties making me moan at his sexy body .
Jungkook: " wearing panties baby huh ? ". He moaned and I slapped his tights .
Taehyung: " yes master aaah ". He moaned

I kissed his tummy to his panties , I flipped him around his ass on full display to me .i kissed his back to his ass cheeks,he moaned

I pulled his panties down revealing his cute ass I spanked him he moaned loudly, then I bite on it .
Jungkook: " ass up babyboy ". He followed
I licked his ass to his hole and he started to push his ass at my tongue fucking himself then I pulled and pushed my finger inside him he buckled his hips . I stopped and went to my bed side and putted lube and put some on my member.
Jungkook: " ready my love ?". He nodded I slapped his ass hard .
Taehyung: " y-yes m-master ". He moaned.
I pushed the head in and he moaned loudly then I pushed in all .
Jungkook: " are you okay ?".
Taehyung: " yes , move ". I started moving then I gave hard thrust
Taehyung: " mmmm .. aaah .. faster ". I went faster wrecking his ass hole .
Jungkook: " near baby ?". He nodded
I pulled away from him making him whine I turned him around and he whined more .
Jungkook: " whinny little baby ". He blushed
Taehyung: " I want master please ". I pushed inside and I kissed him hard with hard thrusts .
Taehyung: " cum ..cumming master ". I grabbed his member and pumped him making him cum .
I pulled out and he grabbed my dick and licked the tip then started bobbing his head faster
Jungkook: " aaah baby just like that ". I cummed in his mouth and pulled out and grabbed his chin .
Jungkook: " swallow baby ". He swallowed and pulled his tongue out showing me .
Jungkook: " good boy ". I pulled him in a kiss .
Taehyung: " I love you master ". I smiled
Jungkook: " I love you more princess ". He blushed I pulled him and grabbed him bridal style and taking him inside the shower .
After shower he wore a pajama and I changed the sheets and put him in bed . He lay down I put my head in his chest .

Jungkook: " let's sleep baby "

Jungkook: " let's sleep baby ". He nodded and pecks my lips then we slept .