7

Jungkook POV :
I woke up in the morning opened my eyes I almost fell from the bed holly shit I've never seen a face like that sleeping beside me , usually I get up with ugly faces looking at me with messy hair and drooling all over the pillow, but never woke up in aesthetic face looking like an angel , and what shocked me that he was hugging my waist and my hand over his small and slim waist too . He moved and I pretended to be asleep,I felt gentle fingers running in my cheeks , lips , then he traced all my face with his finger.
Taehyung: " you really are a kind man , hope you find someone who deserves you and your son". He traced my lips then he pulled away getting my hands off his waist and he went inside the bathroom. I woke up and looked at the door , what are you doing to me ?! , I kept on repeating that in my head then I got up and went to my room to take shower and dressed casually not tuxedo .

I grabbed my phone and went to kitchen to prepare something but I already smelled delicious food

He was in an apron making our breakfast

He was in an apron making our breakfast. He turned around and smiled a little.
Taehyung: " good morning Jungkook". He bowed .
Jungkook: " morning Taehyung, for the first time you didn't stutter". He hide his face blushing, I smiled a little he looked shy right now .
Taehyung: " please sit down let me finish". He talked politely I nodded and set on the chair and grabbed my laptop and started working,until my phone rung without looking I put in speaker and regretted after doing that a high pitch voice of a bitch in the morning that exploded my ears .
" good morniiiiiing daddyyyyy , I missed you". Taehyung turned to look at me a faint of sad sparkle was visible in his eyes , I looked at the caller and it's sunmi .
Jungkook: " didn't I tell you to not call me ?!". Talked with venom that taehyung flinched .
Sunmi : " but I'm your wife I should call you ". I glared at my phone .
Jungkook: " you are the least person I want as a wife". Taehyung turned and put the plate in front of me and went to the fridge.
Sunmi : " don't be mean to me daddy I love you ". I grabbed a packet of cigarette that was on the kitchen table with my other stuff .
Jungkook: " if you call again I will call the police, and I'm not joking don't try me". I hang up and taehyung came to me and pulled the cigarette from my mouth I looked at him and puffed the smoke to the side .
Taehyung: " don't smoke it's not good for your health". I kept looking at him he looked away embarrassed.
Taehyung: " sorry ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " for what ?!". He set on the chair .
Taehyung: " for taking your cigarette". I smiled which he widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " that's fine , thanks for caring". He smiled and my heart did a skip his boxy smile was gorgeous.
Jungkook: " come on let's finish and you should wear your clothes I put yesterday at your room , we have to go I miss my son". I looked down because I feel guilty to not spend time with him and always leave him with mom . I felt a hand over my hand I looked up .
Taehyung: " why are you sad ?!". He asked with deep voice .
Jungkook: " I feel guilty to not be with my son". I looked down .
Taehyung: " he knows that you love him and that you are busy with work ". How in hell did he know that .
Jungkook: " yeah , I think so".
We finished our breakfast and I did the dishes while he went to wear his clothes , I finished and I went to the living room waiting for him while I was looking at my phone reading some emails.
Taehyung: " I'm ready".

I looked up and my eyes couldn't look away he really look like an angel

I looked up and my eyes couldn't look away he really look like an angel . His bleu lenses that he never took them out and the clothes that he is wearing is beautiful. I kept looking at him but he blushed and looked down .
Jungkook: " don't look down". He looked at me with red cheeks . I got up and grabbed his hand and started walking to my garage I went to my car it's a white Lamborghini and taehyung looks more expensive then my car . He went inside and we drove .
I stopped at a supermarket I pulled my car and turned to him .
Jungkook: " come with me ?!". He Nodded and went out with me . We entered and all the people inside stopped looking at us . Well I'm the well known CEO with an angel beside me it's unstoppable. The whispering wouldn't stop and guys we're giving Taehyung lustfull looks that got me angry , I put my hand around his waist and he blushed . I walked to grab some candies for jeonsan and the things he loves more . I was looking but a guy came and talked to Taehyung.
Guy : " hello beautiful, can I have your phone number?!". He talked to Taehyung because I was a little far from him but I can hear the conversation.
Taehyung: " I'm sorry but no". I was proud that he rejected him , i put a mental note to buy him a phone, I don't know why but don't question me I'm already confused.
Guy : " okay , how about you come have some fun with us ?!". He said pointing at his friends who waved at taehyung. Their intentions was way far from having fun , Taehyung was backing away I think he felt the bad intention of them but the guy grabbed his hand and pulled him making taehyung to pull his hand and run my way with the guy fast walking behind him . I pulled taehyung by his waist behind me and the guy stopped in front of me .
Jungkook: " what do you think I should do to you by touching what's mine ?!". He looked at me fear visible in his eyes .
Guy : " j-Jeon j-Jungkook?!". My face was cold and my anger was going to explode him .
Jungkook: " that's me ". He backed away .and bowed to me .
Guy : " sorry , I will get going". He was going to walk away I grabbed his collar shirt and pulled him back .
Jungkook: " if I ever see you near my property or even look at him , I will get your eyes out , am I understood?!". He nodded and I pushed him and he run away ,I turned to Taehyung who was smiling at me with pink cheeks .
Jungkook: " should we go ?!". He nodded
Taehyung: " thank you ". I nodded and walked but he stopped me and grabbed the basket that was full of candies .
Jungkook: " what ?!". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " he is to young to destroy his teeth with this candies". He put them on their places and grabbed bananas and apples and many different fruits with one packet of chips and one packet of small candies . I was just staring at him he is unbelievable.
Jungkook: " he won't eat fruits". He turned to me .
Taehyung: " he will eventually, candies are like a small gift if he do something you asked him to do". I kept on looking at him and he blushed .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry that I'm giving my opinion". He looked down sad when he was going to put the things back I stopped him .
Jungkook: " you will be a great parent one day , let's go". He blushed a shade of pink making me smile but I didn't show him . I walked to pay and we went to the car and drove to my parents mansion .
—————————