Chapter 4

The rest of the week goes by fast. Harry and Louis spent just about every second they could together and they couldn't be more happy. Border patrol was doubled and they haven't had any issues with an wolves from the Blood Moon pack. Life was good.

Louis was still working (though Harry was not happy with that) and he has started training on the baking part of the job and he couldn't be more thrilled. In the time he's not with Harry he's at his apartment practicing baking. In fact he's been baking so much that he has been having to bring the goodies over to the pack house. There was just not enough room in his apartment for all the pastries, donuts, and muffins.

It was a Wednesday afternoon when Louis noticed a change in him. A change he noticed during heat, but he was still a week out, so he ruled out it being his heat. When he brought it up to Harry, Harry was concerned.

"What do you mean you feel weird? What is weird that you are feeling?"

Louis sighed and rubbed his aching head. "I have a headache, Harry please be more quiet. I just feel hot and a little nauseous."

"Come I'll take you to the pack doctor."

"No Harry it's okay. I'll just stay here in your bed until I'm feeling better."

Harry contemplated this. "Okay, but you call me if you need anything. I'll be checking on you throughout the day to make sure you're alright."

Louis just nodded in response and proceeded to rest his eyes-the bright light bothering him. He grabbed a remote from the bedside table and clicked the lights off with the push of a button. There Louis laid until he drifted off into a nap. He had the most strange dream that he was pregnant and Harry was there too. He had two little pups running around the house and he felt so content. He was actually quite enjoying the dream until he woke up suddenly just as it was getting good.

"Just a dream Louis." He said to himself out loud.

He took a few moments to gather his thoughts and feelings. This was when Louis realized just how messy the room and the bed was. He started rearranging the pillows and blankets until it was exactly to his liking. A pillow here, a folded blanket there, hell even throwing in a few of Harry's worn t shirts just for the scent. He spent so much time doing so that Harry was back and staring from the doorway.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" Harry said staring at the bed

Louis rubbed his eyes. "My headache is gone but I still feel really hot. Can you check my head?"

Harry came over and stood in front of the omega and placed the back of his hand to Louis' forehead. "Burning hot. Are you sure it's not your heat?"

"No Harry I still have another week. It's not my heat."

Harry just sighed and responded, "Baby then why did you make this beautiful nest for us?" Harry holds the omega by the waist.

Louis lets out a small, low whine. "I still have a week. It's not supposed to be here yet."

Harry strokes Louis' cheek. "Is it so bad that it's here early? That means I get to ravage you that much sooner."

"I-I'm scared. I'm scared it's gonna hurt."

"Sweet creature, you have nothing to worry about. I would never hurt you. I'm going to take care of you, never hurt you." He kisses the omega's lips lightly.

"You promise?" Louis whispered.

"Yes baby, I promise." Another light kiss to the lips. "Come now, let me take care of you until it hits." Harry leads them into the nest and snuggles up behind Louis so his front was pressed against Louis' back. "Shh, sleep now, you won't be getting much rest once your heat hits."