The two grabbed each grabbed one of Louis's arms tightly and led him over to a sleek black car. Of course this was Louis' luck. Just as things were getting good for him he was going to have to get up and move to an entirely new place again.

Louis decided to speak up. "Where are you taking me?"

"To see the Alpha." The driver curtly replied.

"What will he do about me? I don't mean any harm really, I can move again." Louis was trying desperately to keep his cool and not freak out. Though he was sure by the way the two Alpha's were squirming that they could smell his discomfort. Alpha's can barely stand it when omegas release uncomfortable pheromones. It goes against their nature to not comfort the omega.

"He will do what he pleases. Now try to control yourself." The driver sniffed uncomfortably.

It was about a ten minute drive in the car. Louis was frightened the whole way but tried his hardest to obey and control his emotions. All he kept thinking about the whole time was what this Alpha was like and what would happen to him. He wondered if he would be thrown in their jail for trespassing, if he would be killed on the spot. He let out a low whine and the alphas in the front shifted in their seats, but said nothing.

They took a turn onto a long dirt driveway and drove on that for what seemed like forever. As they approached the large house, Louis shifted in his seat and whined again. "Please let me go, I'll pack up my things and leave immediately. Please." Louis was begging now, not wanting to face the Alpha. The Alpha in his old pack was a truly vicious man who was merciless. He had not so good experience with Alphas. 

"Stop speaking. We will be bringing you to the Alpha now." The two grabbed his arms again and led him into the house. It was a truly beautiful house, unfortunately he was seeing it under the worst of circumstances.

They went up three flights of stairs before they reached the top floor. Louis could practically smell the musky, powerful scent of the Alpha, and this was when he started shaking and a whine crept up his throat.

One of the alpha's let go of his arm and went up to the door and knocked three times. "Alpha. We caught an intruder."

"Come in." A deep sultry voice replied.

With only one man holding onto him Louis decided now was his time to try and make a break for it. He struggled against the mans hands but had no luck, and in the struggle he was forced into the room and fell over onto both his hands with a sharp thud. The room was filled with that powerful musky scent, and though he was scared, he was absolutely inhaling the wonderful scent. It, in a strange way, calmed him.

"Omega, look up." The mighty Alpha said with timber in his voice.

Louis trembled and whined.

"No need for that. I won't hurt you. Look at me omega." Louis saw the man kneel down on both knees and felt a hand touch his face that was wet from tears.

Louis looked up and that was when blue meet green. They stared at each other in wonder and something deep within Louis screamed out internally "MINE."

There, kneeling right in front of him was his fated mate.

"Did they hurt you, sweet creature?" The Alpha asked with kindness in his voice.

Louis could not find the words to answer so he just shook his head back and forth.

"Get out. The two of you, before I rip out your necks for scaring my mate." The two shuffled out of the room quickly. The Alpha scooped Louis up in his arms and carried him over to his desk chair where he placed Louis on his lap.