Jeongguk nodded. "Yeah, I get it." He sometimes forgot how hard it was for Jimin to find love, it made him feel embarrassed for complaining about his own struggles, worrying whether he might ever find someone–at least he didn't have to worry about others being bothered by his choice for love.

      Jimin shrugged. "I mean, he's a better barista than Chaeyoung, so that's something I guess." He smiled to himself.

      At that moment, they heard a call for the kitchen, more specifically Jeongyeon yelling–boyyyyyyyyyyys–from the top of her lungs, telling them to come downstairs. The two of them crawled out of the bed and headed out of the bedroom. When they were going down the stairs, Jimin's phone vibrated in his pocket.

      He picked it up and looked at it. "Uhh ... you know what, forget what I just said."

      Jeongguk looked at him. "Why?"

      He smirked. "Because I just got asked out on a date."

      "He asked you out?"

      "Well, he asked me if we could hang out sometime outside of work. And not at a café, he specifically said. There's even a heart."

      "Ooh, flirtatious."

      "It is, isn't it?" Jimin did a little skip in his step. "Thank you, Mina!"

      Jeongguk frowned. "Why Mina?"

      "Because," Jimin said, a soft smile on his lips, "without her party, this wouldn't be happening."

***

Jeongguk and Jimin ended up deciding what they should watch with the family. They browsed Netflix for a while until they found a newly released k-drama which looked interesting, about a young internationally famous actor who moved back into the countryside where he grew up to find things very different from when he left. The cover was a beautiful view of the Korean countryside, forests and a lake in the distance; a woman and man standing with their back to the audience, watching the view.

      They clicked on it, making sure to pause right away, as they needed to wait for the mother and daughter to show up with the snacks. A moment later, Jeongyeon came in, holding a big bowl of popcorn and plopped herself down next to Jeongguk, giving him a soft punch on the arm, meaning, move jackass. She settled herself and looked at them.

      "So, what are we watching?"

      "It's called From Riches to Rags," Jimin said.

      "It's new," Jeongguk said.

      Jeongyeon nodded.

      If Jeongguk had known what would appear instead of the now black screen, he would have picked a different drama to watch with Jeongyeon.

      His sister grabbed a handful of popcorn and popped one in her mouth. "So, what have you been up to?"

      "What? Just in general?" Jeongguk said. It wasn't exactly like Jeongyeon had ever shown a real interest in his life. She knew enough, she often said, and she did, she was very good at finding out things from others.

      She shrugged. "Sure."

Jeongguk didn't really know what to say. There had been a lot going on, but nothing he could exactly tell Jeongyeon. Oh yes, I've been plotting the destruction of your marriage with your fiancé's brother. It didn't seem like something which would go down well.

      Jimin came to his rescue. "I've mostly been practising. The show is coming up in a few weeks."

      His ballet show.