I played with my fingers. "I kinda did start going back for more and he offered me some cocaine."

"I-" I shook my head feeling embarrassed. I walked outside on the front porch shaking my head sitting down on the side walk.

I heard the door open and close back. I seen a figure walking towards. I didn't turn around to see who it was. I just waited for them to make an appearance.

NewNew sat down next to me. "Ima help you I een mad at you or nun of dat, I know how to help."

I shook my head. I didn't want help, I didn't think I needed help.

"How! You never had to go through this." I raised my voice a little bit at her.

"You wrong." She shook her head. "My daddy was addicted to cocaine, to the point where he would beat on me." She said as a tear fell down her face.

She quickly wiped it away.

"Your like a brother to me, I'm not going to sit here and watch you go through this alone." She opened her arms hugging me I hugged her back.

𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳 "𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙰"
4:45 P.M.| MIAMI

I walked up stairs checking the bathroom first seeing it was empty I then went towards the guest room. The door was closed so I knew she was in there.

I didn't knock on the door I went straight seeing her laying in the bed watching YouTube.

I laid behind her wrapping my arms around her lower back. I kissed on her neck making her turning around slapping me.

Don't hit her ... don't hit her

My smile went to a frown. "Fuck be wrong with you jit." I sat up from the bed. "I put my pride to the side just to make sure you straight when you told me you done with me!" I raised my voice.

I picked up a remote and threw near her trying to scare her.

She picked it back up throwing it at my head.

I slowly walked over to her smirking, I picked her up by the legs and boomed her on the bed.

I would've boomed her on the floor but she already had a slight concussion today.

I got on top of her pinning her hands behind her head and legs under my legs.

I whispered in her ear. "Stop fucking playing with me 'Enarie' before I really hurt you ass." I left a wet peek on ear about to get up until she pulled back down.

(We with all the toxic shit, that li pussy leaking)

She whispered back in my ear. "You would never lay a finger on me sir even if you tried." She pushed me off her looking down at my dick. "Handle that." She walked out the room closing the door behind her.

I look down laughing. I fixed myself walking back downstairs seeing Couture was gone.

I walked up to NewNew who was sitting by Scope and Mariah. "Where Couture." I asked.

"Ion know nigga do it look like I keep tabs." She hunched her shoulders.

Scope plucked her in the forehead. "Why you so loud." I walked off chuckling.

I went outside looking around spotting her in her car. I was debating on to bother her or not.

"Fuck it." I mumbled. I walked towards knocking on the passenger window.

She rolled it down. "Yea?" She asked with a harsh tone.

I scrunched my face up making her open the door.

I got in looking her up and down admiring her. "I got a question."

"What."

"So what was it between us." I looked her in her eyes trying to find out the truth.

"I was on whatever you was on." She hunched her shoulders.

"So what you on now, why you send me that shit today."

"I'm protecting you.. I'm protecting us." She looked away from me.

"What ya talking about." I looked at her confused.

(She told him about Jamoney blah blah blah he tell her they opps cause Jamoney use to work for them but he fucked angel and got her pregnant with her first child.)

(Angel is Scope babymomma)

I pulled out my phone showing her a picture of Angel first child which was four.

She gasped covering up her mouth. "He got another baby I didn't know about." She looked at the picture harder.

"I seen her at the mall and New was picking at that same baby." She pointed to the little girl.

(Hope y'all remember that chapter they went to the mall and New started messing with the little girl and she told her momma)

(And yes Jamoney has 2 kids. Couture only knew about one)

•••
Sorry for giving up at the end😂

•••Sorry for giving up at the end😂