Hoseok came back to the practice room after five minutes or so with his hands full of items.I was surprised to see the items.He was having difficulty with closing the door while holding so many items but he managed to do it somehow and came towards me with the items and dumped them in front of me.

I looked at the items carefully and smiled.He brought a Mang headband,a Mang blanket and a Mang plushie.He was still growing because the disrespect I showed to Mang.He quickly put the headband on my head with two Mangs sticking out of it like horns.He handed me the plushie and wrapped me in the blanket.

"I wanted to bring the Mang T-shirt for you as well but apparently they were sold out because my Mang is that famous,"Hoseok said.

I smiled looking at how cute the items were,"Thank you for these,Hoseok."

"You better treasure them."

I nodded and hugged the plushie tightly.Hoseok looked satisfied.

"I will start practicing now.Then let's go for lunch."Hoseok said.

I nodded while hugging my Mang.

Hoseok chuckled after a long time and went to turn the music on to start practicing.

When the music started,something happened.Hoseok wasn't the playful and mischievous Hoseok anymore.He turned really serious.He started dancing and damn..did that take my breath away.

He looked mesmerizing while dancing.I couldn't take my eyes off of him.I didn't even want to blink.It's as if he was shinning and there was no one else other than him in this whole world.He felt happy,he enjoyed doing that,I could tell even from far away.

For the whole time he was practicing,I couldn't take my eyes off him,nor did I want to.He looked out of the world.They way he moved along with the music was out of the world.I couldn't even imagine that our playful and happy Hoseok had this side to him.

Hoseok was right.He shines the most when he dances.

After he was finally done he came and sat by me while panting.I quickly handed him a water bottle.He took it and drank almost half a bottle in one sip.After he calmed down a bit he looked at me and asked,"Was I cool?"

"Very cool,"I said,still awestruck by his dancing.

"How did I look tell me."Hoseok said while smiling.

"You looked....out of the world.You seemed happy and enjoying.I don't know how to put this..You looked beautiful and you were...shinning?"I frowned because I couldn't find the right words to describe it.

He looked so amazing that I don't think I will forget this ever.

Hoseok chuckled and patted my head,"Right?"

I nodded and was about to say something else but Hoseok shut me up when he said the next thing.

Hoseok said while smiling,"You look exactly like this when you play piano."

I completely shut up and looked at him.

"So think harder about getting back to piano,"Hoseok said while patting my back and getting up.

Even though I was able to get rid of my  toxic family I still have a lot of issues with self love,ego and stuff.I'm still really scared about picking piano up completely.I feel nervous and anxious and I'm not even sure.That's why coming up with a decision is taking so long.

If what Hoseok says is true then I should really think harder about piano.

But anyway I will never forget how amazing the sight of dancing Hoseok is!

Hoseok offered me his hand to get up,"Let's go for lunch."

I held his hand with my left hand while held all of the Mang stuff in the other.Hoseok helped me get up.

"Let's go."

___________________________________
A/N:

Hey guys!!

How are you all today?

In the spirit of today's chapter why don't you comment your favorite BT21 character here?

I absolutely love all of them but my favorite one is Chimmy!