Beauty | h.rj (finale)

CHAPTER THREE OF ART —

You studied the hanbok enclosing your body

You studied the hanbok enclosing your body. The foreign feeling of the light material making you feel jet lag.

"Don't worry. All of this is just a nightmare. Marrying? The only one I'm married to is my bed." You assured yourself, laying yourself flatly on the soft floor mattress which made your eyes narrowed.

"Please." You chanted, shutting your eyes tightly to bring yourself back in the present time.

"Please." You droned sleepily, the voices outside your room far distant.

And suddenly your head pang with ache, shards of memories coming back to you consistently and going in a flash.

Fingers lacing each other, dancing gracefully in a royal party, talking outside the moonlit garden, laughing with someone and whispering into each other's ears.

Your eyes shot back open, profusely sweating and standing right back up. Everything was bleak and blurry and everything was out except for that smile. The smile you saw earlier.

"Huang Renjun." It was weird to call a famous painter who's actually died in the present where you live.

You stumbled back up and slammed the doors opened. A man flinching on your sudden burst of the object. You didn't know why, but when you met his eyes - it fitted well together with yours.

"(Y/N)? Our wedding is in an hour. Why aren't you ready yet?" The man said, tilting his head to see a better view of your face.

You stared at him blankly before shaking your head, the sudden urge to run away striking you.

"C'mon. Let's get you something to eat? You want that?" Renjun held his hand for you to take.

It was the right thing to just run away, at least that's what you're supposed to do before everything of this happened.

But instead, you hesitantly took Renjun's hand and entwined it immediately with his. And with that, all the memories from the present faded slowly.

"I can't wait to marry you." Renjun voiced, kissing the back of your hand adoringly.

A smile slipped your lips, the shards of memories soon fitting in on what was happening.

If you didn't took his hand, what would be the outcome?

In the next life, you would be a princess and be forced to marry the neighboring kingdom's heir, which was the exact same name of the man you're holding hands with.

And when you run away from being a princess, still in the next life, you would be an art major student who'll come across a painter, the same guy, the same name.

"Huang Renjun."

Fate kept bringing you together, but what if you rejected it fully with only the fourth life left. The last life.

Would fate still compel, or would fate pair you up with a guy much more compatible?

If you didn't took Renjun's hand and accepted him, the fourth life would be the same. A princess forced to marry a prince, but once you rejected again, you are bound to fall in love with a mad hatter,

Na Jaemin.

But you clasped your hands with Renjun, gazing up to see him staring at you with a smile making Fate sigh in relief and heavens relishing the moment.

"I love you."

~*~*~*~

hope u all liked it :)