Bloom | l.ty

You giddily walk down the streets on a bright day in Seoul. You were headed to the famous cook show you've been anticipating to watch live. You've saved for 4 months just to get there, so you were excited.

You entered the cool place and sat down on one of the chairs. Seeing the venue, didn't seem as crowded since you were 30 minutes earlier.

"Hey. You see this show often?" You heard someone pull their chair as they sat.

You looked beside you and saw a man with smooth black locks and soft brown eyes, paired with pale skin. Just like an anime character.

"So surreal." You whispered. But he clearly heard making him laugh quietly.

"I'm taeyong." He said.
"(Y/n). Pleasure meeting you." You told and happily shook his hand.

"This is the second time seeing you actually."

The words made you cock an eyebrow as he chuckle.
"I met you in your flower shop downtown." Taeyong smiled, remembering his rude manners when he entered your flower shop just to slap the money on the cashier.

"Oh." You said shortly after remembering what happened last month.

base on the Guess Who... chapter!

At that time, when he asked for your help, you just stared at him blankly because you were nervous to even speak up. He was pissed and you didn't know how to deal with pissed out customers.

"I'm sorry for barging in to your flower shop like that." Taeyong bit his lips, guilt roaming in his mind.

"It's fine. Oh, and your money. I forgot to give it back to you." You reminded. When he told you to help him, he sighed. Then exited the shop in a snap.

You didn't know what to do with the cash he left so you kept it and just plan to give it to him the next time you bump into him, if possible.

"You can keep it." Taeyong held a small smile.

Before you know it, people started to crowd the place as the chef entered the stage. People clapped, but you were too focused on Taeyong's side profile. Which is heavenly.

Taeyong snap his head to you causing you to flick your head to the front, avoiding his gaze.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He confronted.
You released a sigh and glanced at him.

"I don't know. I-It's just that it's more than just a coincidence to be meeting again like this. So unexpected." You smiled, fiddling with your fingers.

"Let's just call it fate then." Taeyong giggled. You looked at him with shock. How can a man giggle so cutely...?

You cleared your throat and focused on the show that you have saved up for.

"Do you want to go for dinner sometime?" Taeyong mumbled, afraid of bothering the audience.

You glanced up at Taeyong who was watching the show. You thought about it, but you don't have any money left in your pocket.

"I used all of my money to watch this show live." You scratched the back of your head, slyly declining his offer.

Taeyong now peered at you and grinned.
"Who said about going out to eat?"

You raised your brows and laughed.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

You nodded your head contentedly causing Taeyong to smile even wider.

"I'll cook."

:-:-:
☁︎☁︎

:-:-:☁︎☁︎

🖤💫

Just putting this

Just putting this...here. Right here.

 Right here