Special | s.jn

"You make me feel so special."

:/:/:/:/:/:

It was pouring outside the house. Watching tv while bundled up in a burrito is your kind of thing these days. Now that you're in your period that is.

A call startled you and you go and went to check who it is to find out that it was Johnny Seo. Your boyfriend for 4 years, yep, that's how strong your bond is.

You picked it up and answered.

"Hey, what do you want?" You harshly said, not even two seconds when you answered.

Johnny chuckled. "Really? I don't want anything but I know you want something."

You raised a brow then stood up, closing the tv.
"I'm going to sleep Johnny. Go away." You tossed the remote over the couch. You lied, knowing exactly that you want to stay up all night watching avengers.

"C'mon. Look outside your window." You heard Johnny's voice.

You furrowed your brows and tossed your blanket on the sofa to check outside the window. Your eyes lightened up when you saw Johnny under an umbrella with take-outs in hand.

"Open the door, (y/n)!" Johnny shouted not loudly enough for the neighbors to hear.

You playfully rolled your eyes at him then went to the front door.
He surprised you with a warm hug not even a second after you opened the door. Dropping his clear white dripping umbrella to the floor.

"I bought take-outs." He peeled off his arms around you and dangled the plastic bags that he was holding up.

"How'd you know?" You laughed, looking at Johnny with happiness.

"It's been a month since you had your period sooo, i thought maybe this was a good idea." Johnny shrugged half joking.

"You're weird." You giggled. Closing the door behind him. He laid the take outs on the couch and sat next to it.

You peered at Johnny who was focused on the t.v. You noticed that every time he was close, your face would completely light up.

Obviously, he was your happy pill.

Johnny then glanced at you and laughed.
"What's with the look?" He blurted, patting the seat next to him.

You smiled then made your way beside him. You sat down and he hugged you. Grabbing the blanket on the couch and wrapping it all over you.

You looked up at Johnny (since he's like, a 6 foot giant) with a smile.

"Stop looking at me like that." Johnny told you in a whisper.

You smiled even wider making him smile as well.

"I like it when you smile. It's cute."

~

I tried...(˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

votes, follows or comments are highly appreciated!

i'll (try to) update every tuesday!

Full with love,
your dear author