Bad Intentions | l.jn

Just as you were about to close your eyes, a rock hit against your bedroom window. You look at it with wide eyes, slowly withdrawing from your bed and checking out of the window.

You stray the curtains away to see Lee Jeno. They said he was utterly bad luck to this neighborhood. The rumors said he had bad intentions, and soon it became worse.

Little do you know, you'll draw closer together when he became your partner in crime.

"What do you want at the middle of the night?!" You mouthed. He wore a simple sly grin on his lips as he told you to come down.

You checked your bedroom door and it was locked, the last thing you want to know is that, your parents found out you weren't in your bed.

You opened your window and hopped on the steady branch on a nearby tree. You've done this so many times, and it wasn't any new to you.

Jeno assists you on getting down, as you land on your feet. "You change your pajamas?"

"Of course," You said, dusting off your leather jacket.

"It would've been cute to see you rob a bank in your pajamas." Jeno chuckles, walking away from you.

Your eyes stay widen to hear him say that. You both drove your way to a run down house at some creepy subdivision. You arrive at the lawn and you sigh in relief.

"I thought you meant a literal bank."

"Oh baby, this is harder to rob than a bank." Jeno says, clutching down on his leather gloves that fit perfectly on his hands.

"You ready?" Jeno asks, and you simply nod. You both walk to the front door, but then realizes it's lock.

"Just as expected from Mark hyung." He shuffles in his pocket to find some kind of material to break the knob, but there was none.

"Jeno," You pointed out the small entrance attach on the door used for pets.

"Can you fit inside?"

"Is that even a question?" You started to dive in the small door, but your butt immediately stops you.

A light slap on it made you yelp.

"Lee Jeno!" You whisper-yelled. He instead kick your butt as you were shoved inside the house. You stood up and turn to see the door with all kinds of lock from the inside.

"What the hell? Jeno, there's a lot of locks here." You said through the door. Jeno was silent for awhile before speaking,

"You should carry on by yourself. If you see a black suitcase under his bed, then that's the money."

"What?"

"Did I stutter?"

You raised your brows and by just a sentence Jeno said with his stern voice, under the bed it is.

You're tip-toeing up the stairs and you reach the second floor. You opened multiple of doors, but none of them leads to the bedroom.

You opened the red room at the further back of the corridor and immediately greeted by a sleeping man. He was mumbling something you couldn't catch, and so you quickly slide under his bed.

You hear him rap a song in both english and korean making you furrow your brows. You grab the suitcase under and lifted your head up to see a dog staring at you.

A german shepherd growling and ready to pounce on you any time. Contrasting to the heavy sleeping man on the bed with the dog beside him.

"Hi, I didn't notice you...until now." You nervously chuckled. Hugging the suitcase against your chest.

You were about to exit the room, but then the dog hopped off the bed, making you run.

Bad decision, (Y/N).

The german shepherd chase you while his mouth was drooling, growls emitting from his rabid mouth.

"LEE JENO!!" You screamed when the dog caught your leg. You shook it away and hopped with one foot towards the front door.

Your shrieking was heard from outside the house, causing Jeno to burst into laughter. He grabs a rock from the lawn and busted the knob, but it didn't budge.

"Jump out of the window!" He yells.

You cry at the dog, violently shaking his head while biting your gucci shirt.

"Make it stop please!!" You cry.

A loud sound of the door opening making the dog stop. His attention gaze up to the end of the stairs. You saw a man, looking at you with surprised wide eyes.

Now that the dog was not harassing you, now's your chance. You ran to the window and jump out of it.

But then it had grills.

HAHA IM JOKING.

Glass spurted out of the sill as you roll on the soft green grass. Jeno held you up and grabbed your hand.

"Let's go!!" Jeno shouted, dragging you away from the house while dogs howled together like they were bothered when sleeping.

"JENO LEE!!" The man screamed.

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!!" Jeno hollered back with a laugh. You look at him and he's eyes were crescent.

He push you both in a dark narrow alley as you lean on either sides. Jeno in front of you, subtly catching his breath. Your chests heaving together as you look into each other's eyes.

You were covered in a thin layer of sweat as the cold breeze was replaced by Jeno's hot breath, panting.

You stare at his eyes that were staring you down as he leans in to grab your jaw. Leaning in to savor your  lush lips on his. As he wrap an arm around your waist to deeper the kiss.

You know this was restricted by your parents. Any man would do, but Lee Jeno.

Because Lee Jeno has bad intentions.
Because Lee Jeno came from a mafia family.
Because Lee Jeno loves you.

He was a forbidden drug, who you tried and got addicted.

—🍹—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JENO!! hope you like this fam. ❤️

Oh and when white night c

Oh and when white night c.2 hits 40 votes, i'll finally publish the c.3!! ❤️ love you guys!

-luvrhyuck