Tutor | l.mk

"No, no, no. There isn't an H in tongs, baby. You don't spell it with an H because that'll be a whole different thing." Mark explained gently to you with a groan.

It has been 4 years since you've dated mark, you two are extremely careful since the public doesn't know you yet. So Mark decided to teach you english these past few weeks and you're getting the hang of it.

"Well, english is a little hard to learn Mark." You said in korean as your eyes darted to Mark who's sitting beside you. He leaned back on his swivel chair and tiredly laugh.

"Let's continue this next time (y/n). I have to practice for our concert tomorrow morning." Mark grabbed your hand, engulfing it slowly against his soft ones.

"You're going to leave tomorrow morning?" You didn't want Mark to leave since you were the only one in your apartment, desperately needing company. He nodded carefully.

You frowned, but hid it with a forced smile.
"At least stay the night." You mumbled.

Mark leaned in closer to you as you leaned back. His lips twisted into a smirk while he stared you down with his deep dark brown eyes. Licking his bottom lip while taking glances to yours, his voice dropping an octave lower.

"That's what I came for, princess."

Morning came as your eyes fluttered open, squinting your eyes to adjust at the light passing the window, through the clean white curtains. You shifted in where you laid and saw no mark beside you.

You sat up, to see if it was real. You looked around you and no note was written. You sigh, trying to understand that maybe he was in a rush or something.

You stood up and grabbed an oversized grey hoodie that Mark let you borrowed. It's smells just like him.

You lazily open the door, but to your surprise, you were greeted by a nice smell of coffee and...

burnt pancakes-

You rushed to the kitchen with a heavy heart, afraid of what might have happened. A big sigh left your lips to see Mark serving coffee to the table.

His eyes landed to you making him smile.

"Good morning gorgeous." Mark's words slipped his tongue so smoothly. He turned back around and continued to cook pancakes while humming.

You dragged your feet towards your boyfriend and hugged his waist from behind, burying your face on his back. His smell comforted you together with his humming that gently dances in your ears.

"I had fun last night." He mumbled, still focusing on cooking. Your nose didn't bother the burnt smell and just concentrated to Mark's scent.

"Me too."

"Are you alright now? Last night, you said you couldn't walk." Mark half jokingly said with a chuckle. You glare up at his hair and lightly slapped his side.

"Mark."

"Okay okay." Mark placed the last pancake in a big plate together with the others. He laid it down the table and unwrapped your arms from his figure. He turned to you and held you by the waist.

"I love you." He looked into your eyes. A smile crept up your lips.

"I love me too."

"Yah! (Y/n)!" Mark's eyes widen, not expecting your harsh remark.

"Okay okay." You took a deep breath and looked at his eyes that was sincerely staring you down.

You were starstruck yet again by Mark as you parted your lips with no words coming out. Mark stuck both of your foreheads together and chuckled.

"Do you even know how to say i love you in korean?" You raised a brow. Mark shrugged, swaying you two in slow motion.

"I don't know. It depends," Mark looked down on your lips then back to your eyes. "Will it turn you on?"

"Mark Lee." You complained.

"Saranghae." Your eyes widen to hear Mark say the word I Love You in korean. Whether you two were conversing in english or korean, he would always say I Love You in english.

Your wide eyes took rest while a smile grew on your lips.

"I love you." You fluently said in english. Mark's eyes shot open, grabbing both of your shoulders.

"Wait- did you just- YOU JUST PRONOUNCED IT CORRECTLY!" Mark shouted. Your jaw dropped, surprised that you said it right.

Your arms quickly found its way around Mark's chest. He held your head and kissed the top.

"I guess my hard work paid off."

🌸 🌸 🌸

Thanks to the one who requested! softiehongjoongie ♥ This imagine isn't finish yet so, you guys shall wait for part two then

This imagine isn't finish yet so, you guys shall wait for part two then. シ

THANK YOU FOR READING!
𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 ♫

-luvrhyuck