Kaia:"Nah ah think you can go and sleep on the sofa. Better yet outside's good for ya."

Everyone snickers while Kai kisses his teeth and storms out. Kaia smiles as she gets herself comfortable in bed.

By now, all the islanders are in bed as the lights go out. Namjoon and Sunmi, cuddle up in bed; sharing a sweet kiss before she rests her head on his chest. Mathew wraps his arm around Cam's waist and gently kisses her cheek before shutting his eyes. Jennie is as usual already asleep along with Jay beside her. Ashlyn shuts her eyes and falls asleep so does hoseok. Taesan falls asleep next to Jungkook and wraps her arms around him, while he looks over at Ashlyn and sees that her eyes are shut and she's fast asleep. He sighs and gets himself comfortable as he shuts his eyes.

🌼🌼

The bright lights of the mansion abruptly wake up the islanders. They yawn; stretch and look around. Cam sits up with her messy hair all over the place while her eyes are half closed.

Cam:"Morning losers."

Everyone laughs as she tiredly mumbles. Everyone moves out of bed; stretching while they go and get themselves ready; taking showers; brushing their teeth and getting dressed. Kai gets himself up from the couch and goes get himself showered.

Once the islanders are set for the day; girls in their bikinis and boys in their shorts, they all step outside to see six tables set out with breakfast laid out.

Jennie:"What's going on?"

The islanders get closer and see their names on the tables. They smile excitedly at the thought of a lovely morning breakfast in their couples, except Kaia and Kai who don't smile.

The islanders take their seats, the first table being Jennie and Jay then Namjoon and Sunmi, Jungkook  and Taesan, Ashlyn and Hoseok, Kaia and Kai and lastly Cam and Mathew. They all dig into their breakfast and begin to talk.

Sunmi:"This is so lovely."

Sunmi smiles and looks down at the breakfast while Namjoon leans forward to just to stare and smile at her.

On the table behind them, Jay and Jennie get to know each other a little more.

Jay:"so do you have any tattoos?"

Jennie:"Uh no. It's not really professional in the modelling industry."

Jay:"Oh well there goes my chances."

Surprisingly Jennie chuckles as Jay smiles. Over on Taesan and Jungkook's table, the two finally get the chance to know each other more.

Jungkook:"Okay so, favourite animal?"

Taesan:"That's hard."

Jungkook laughs as she sits back and thinks.

Taesan:"Oh my god I can't decide. I got loads, I just love animals you know, but um, I'll go with pandas, but I have many. What about you, what's yours?"