Chapter 4|| Karasuno

Suga POV
I stood up and stretched. I had given everyone the orders and there was nothing left to do. I sighed and leaned back in my chair "What's wrong?" Daichi asked me "Nothing just been a long day" he sighed and pulled a chair out infront of me sitting down. "You don't do anything? You just give out orders and sit here" I sat up right so I could look at him "You don't think I get tired of yelling and giving out orders. Dialing phone numbers all day" he chuckled and placed his hands in my lap "Would you rather dial a phone all day or pull a trigger all day?" I held his hands "Neither" he sighed and held my hands back "I don't mind my job. I actually enjoy it" he said as he used his thumb to caress my hand "What could you possibly enjoy about this job" he looked into my eyes "I get to be here with you" I blushed and looked away. He then kissed me on the cheek and got up pulling me up with him "Don't say it like that. Not that I don't enjoy our time together I just... don't you ever get distracted?" He thought "Depends I guess" he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer "Depends on what?" I felt him breathing on my neck "I mean I could be having inappropriate thoughts so I guess those distract me" I blushed and he suddenly started kissing my neck "I-inappropriate as in sexual~?" He continued making me bite down on my lip "Yes ~" "W-Wait how can you just think about something like that" "There is no how. I just do. What you don't~" I pushed him away "I do but I limit my thoughts to my environments" "I don't. I think what I want when I want~" even though I'm a mafia boss Daichi and I know who the real boss is witch was him of course. I hated to admit it but Daichi had greater authority over me than most. "I could never. You have to think about it. Why would you think about food while your at a funeral? You see where I'm getting at?" "Um because your hungry duh" I just smiled and nodded "I'm tired has Asahi went home yet" "Yes he left before I entered" "Good so now I can go home. I'll see you tomorrow" "What your gonna leave me like that"  "Oh I'm sorry not like I've been working all day and could use a break? I'm sorry I'll call you tomorrow when I wake up. I promise" he sighed and kissed me on the cheek again "Alright I'll see you tomorrow" Daichi said as he opened the door "Goodbye" I said. I got my things ready to leave and walked out of my office closing the door. Daichi and I don't live together. I just never thought about it although he does bring it up sometimes. I have to much work at home to do to have someone else in my way as bad as that sounds. I got in my car and closed the door. I yawned and checked my phone. I didn't get any messages. I sighed and decided to call Kenma "Hello" Kenma said sleepily. I had forgotten it was around 12 am "Hello Kenma I'm sorry if I woke you up" "No it's nothing like that. I wasn't asleep although I am very tired. I've been walking in heels since I got home so I do t make a fool out of myself tomorrow" I heard him yawn "Oh well I'm glad to see your taking your job so seriously" "I wish I could say the same for Kurro but he won't stop bothering me about it. Acting all excited because I have to dress up tomorrow. He so annoying" "Heh I'm sorry to hear that" "It's cool. I'm sorry one sec, Your sleeping on the couch now get out of my face please, anyway so what's up?" "Nothing I'm on my way home and just wanted to thank you personally for taking the mission on" "Don't thank me yet. Let's just see if I make it through the gala without breaking my ankle" "Heh heh I know you will. Sorry to interrupt you I'll talk to you tomorrow after the gala" "Alright goodnight" "Goodnight" I hung up the phone and finally drove off. Once I got to the house I walked in washed up and went straight to bed .

Yeet I hope you enjoy this. There is also something I would like to discuss. All of this is happening on the same day just different points of view and some characters parts were more in depth than others but that was my bad. Also sorry for the late update yesterday I kinda slept til 5pm. I hope you enjoy my messed up sleep schedule. Bye 💕❣️