Chapter 1||Nekoma

Kenma POV
I sat on my chair infront of the fire place waiting. I sipped on the whiskey in my glass when suddenly *RING RING* I picked up the phone "It's done boss" I tapped my foot "Good report to Karasuno as soon as the call ends" "Yes sir will do" the phone hung up as I continued tapping my foot when I suddenly jumped up and turned around pointing the gun directly at the intruders head. He threw his hands up smirking "Oh Kurro it's just you"I lowered my gun "Geez you could've killed me just now" "You could've knocked" I sat back in my chair "Come on we are in a much deeper relationship than knocking to enter" "Clearly not deep enough to avoid a bullet through your skull" I sighed. He chuckled and sat on the arm of my chair "Why so cold today. Am I not pleasuring you enough?" "Please not in the work place Kurro" I closed my eyes "Fine but first you have to let me kiss you" I sighed and looked over. He smirked and leaned down kissing me. I kissed back and he suddenly slipped his tongue into my mouth. I almost let out a moan until *KNOCK KNOCK* I quickly pushed Kurro away and straightened myself up slightly blushing "C-come in" Kurro smirked seeing I was a mess. He was such a child he had done that on purpose. Lev walked in "I just wanted you to know that everything has been done and we have the next move from Karasuno." "And what shall that be" "Our next target is Saki Hara. She's an investigator who has seem to caught onto us. She will be attending a gala tomorrow evening and they need you to take out the target directly." I sighed once more "That should be enough to handle. Alright you are excused now." "Um sir there's a catch" "A catch?" Kurro asked raising one of his eyebrows "In order to enter the gala you will need to be accompanied by Kurro but you'll have to dress like a women" my eyes widened "Oh I like where this is going" "Why? Can't they just have Kurro do it alone with another women?" "I'm sorry sir but they say they need you directly because you and Kurro work so well together. Saki isn't just some random. She's a trained professional witch means she could wipe one of us out easily. We can't risk it." I bit my lip and tapped my foot. I bet Kurro is getting a real kick out of this. I looked at Kurro then Lev "Tell Karasuno... I accept"

YEET first chapter baby. I mainly did this because I really love the idea of fem Kenma and my original idea was for him to be a women instead of a male but I thought this would be easier. I hope you enjoyed bye🥰