Chapter 2||Fukurodani

Bokuto POV
I was watching a volleyball game on the tv when I heard a knock "Open" in walked Akaashi "Sir we have word from Nekoma. They will be taking care of the gala situation" I laughed "They really got Kenma to act as a girl huh. And don't call me sir it's weird." He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall crossing his arms "Your my boss Bokuto. Our at home life and in work life can't mix it would ruin everything." I grinned "You didn't say that yesterday" he blushed and looked away "T-that was different you forced me I had no option but to comply" "Oh so now I'm the bad guy" I chuckled and sighed looking at the tv "Hey Akaashi...do you ever regret agreeing to this with me instead of going to college.." he looked down and then back up at me "Sometimes but then... I stop and think" he looked up at me and smiled "Where would I be without you" I chuckled "Come on!" I jumped up "We could have our name in lights but instead we're hiding in the shadows. And it's all my fault." Akaashi looked down and walked to me "Don't think like that. You've known me to long. I've been in the shadows my whole life. It's nothing new." He looked up at me and smiled again. Oh how I loved his smile. It was beautiful. I put my head on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same for him. Akaashi knew I always had second thoughts about the life we were currently living. We had scholarships. We were going places but I decided to do this instead. I closed my eyes as Akaashi continued to hug me. Honestly in the moment I felt like I could never let go.

Akaashi POV
I sighed as I continued to hug Bokuto. He was such a child. To be honest he should give up and face the fact that it's to late to go back now. But I couldn't tell him that now it would crush his spirit. I understand where he's coming from. I get a little emotional everyday we drive by the school on our way home. Every once I would pass him a spike and he'd be like his old self. Bokuto shouldn't be here. He isn't the type of guy to waste his life sitting in a chair making orders. He should be out playing volleyball. I felt him take a deep breath and I let him go "Nows not the time to be sulking. It's to late now should've thought about it sooner. I'm not a child anymore. I'm 23 years old. I can't keep crying to you the rest of my life." He sat back down and leaned back in his chair. Suddenly my phone started vibrating. I looked at it. It was a message from a group chat with Kurro and Tsuki. I sighed and looked

VM
Hacker Freak (Tsuki):
Hey guys you guys free tomorrow.

Sexy Beast (Kurro):
Nope got a mission sorry

Cutest One Here (Akaashi):
Sorry I'm busy also.

Hacker Freak (Tsuki):
Wait so Kenma is actually gonna go?

Sexy Beast (Kurro):
Yep can't wait

I put my phone down and sighed "Is something wrong" I looked over "No just tired. Come on" he stood up and threw his arm over my shoulder as we left out the room heading home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUGA. Also sorry for the angst. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I felt like this definitely hit me while writing this that this is probably how Bokuto really feels and it's kinda sad when you think about it. Anyway thank you for reading hope you enjoyed.