Chpter 17

Y/n PoV-
It was her. Zoe. What was she doing here? Why is she always here?
We walked over to Harrison, he just went on his break.
Tina-      'HARRISON!'
He turned around quickly.
Harrison-       'Heyyyyyyy, what yous doing here'
Y/n-     'We thought we'd go on a walk in Central Park, so what are you doing here'
Harrison-     'Well I'm modelling for Ralph Lauren'
Tina-    'That's so cool, so when do you finish'
Harrison-     'Well we have like an hour left after this break till lunch then like a another two hours'
Tina-      'Well we can wait for you if you want and we can grab some lunch together'
Harrison-     'Yeah that would be fine' he looked a bit worried after that.
Y/n-     'So how come that Zoe is here'
Harrison-     'She is helping our for the shoot, I'm not completely sure why to be honest, Oh wait so how is everything with you and Tom, he won't tell me'
Y/n-      'Well he didn't tell me about being engaged to Zoe, she did!'
Harrison-     'Geez, no wonder he won't tell me, you ok?'
Y/n-      'Well I'm a little upset that it came from her and not him, but he hasn't even said sorry'
Harrison-     'Look I'm sure it wi-'
Director-     'Ok people let's get back to work............NOW! Omg we don't have all day'
Harrison-     'Well that's my queue I'll catch you Later then'
Y/n-     'Yeh see ya later'
Tina-      'Bye'
Harrison walked back over to the set and I saw Zoe walk over from where she was too. Me and Tina carried on walking

1 hour later.....

We made are way back to the shoot set and saw that they were finishing up for a lunch break, Tina waved at Harrison to let him know we were here.
Tina-    'Omg is that?.........'
Y/n-   'What you say'
I started looking around. There he was. Tom!
Tina-   'Do you think he saw us because if not we can leave and go somewhere else for food if you want'
Y/n-   'No I think he saw us I mean he's looking right at us'
Seeing Tom made me miss him but when I thought of him it brought back all the memories and I was mad. He stared at us in shock.
Tina-    'Are you going to talk to him'
Y/n-   'No, not right now. You know what I think I might go'
Tina-   Well I'll come with you'
Y/n-   'No no you stay here and have lunch with Tom and Harrison, I'll be fine'
Tina-    'No! Friends stick together, I'm coming with you, I don't want you to be alone'
We turned around and started walking away.

Zoe-   'Hey you'
Y/n-    'What do you want'
Zoe-    'I'm just wondering if your ok, you know after that fight with Tom'
Y/n-    'Can you just give it a rest, and stop being a dick about it'
I could feel myself getting extremely angry and was ready to explode!
Zoe-    'You are pathetic, Tom will never be with a freak like you'
Y/n-    'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOUR A FUCKING BITCH, YOU PSYCHOPATH'
People started crowding around us.
Zoe-   'I'm the girl who is going to steal your man'
she whispered so no one else heard
Y/n-    'OHHH IVE HAD IT UP TO HER-'
Tina-    'Y/n come on she's not worth it'
Y/n-     'No she's NOT worth it so I have no idea why Tom would settle for that' pointing at Zoe.
Zoe-    'You are a actual freak, and if you think Tom "settled" with me then what did he do to be with you, your a 0 and I'm a 10 so how you two happened is beyond me'
She stepped closer to me, but I stood my ground, I wasn't showing weakness.

Tom's PoV-
I heard my name in the distance, I thought it was a fan, but no.
It was y/n. And someone else, but I couldn't quite see passed the tree so I walked closer and it was Zoe.
I ran over to see what was going on. They were arguing about me, I caught the end of what Zoe said and I was annoyed, but more importantly I was worried and wanted to know if y/n was ok.
Zoe-    '..............your a 0 and I'm a 10 so how you two happened is beyond me'
Tom-    'Woah woah woah, stop that now. How dare you say that about y/n'
Zoe-    'Tom just give it up, you know you want to be with me'
Tom-    'No Zoe. You want me to be with you not me, I, I want to be with y/n'
Zoe-    'BULLSHIT'
She edged closer and closer to y/n.
Everything went in slow motion.
She raised her hand and goes to slap y/n in the face.

Y/n PoV-
She edged forward towards me. Her hand raised and I could tell she was about to slap me so before she got the chance to I grabbed her wrist and twisted it backwards.
Zoe-     'Owww get off me your bitch'
Y/n-    'You don't have to be so sour, and to think you were going to slap me, you should be surprised all I'm doing is this'
Zoe-     'Whatever!'
Y/n-     'I think you better go now!'
She didn't move.
Tom-     'Oh just go for goodness sake'
Finally she left.
I looked at Tom.
We smiled. Staring into each other's eyes. I felt butterflies.
I skipped over to him and gave him a massive hug, it lasted for a while and it felt amazing.