Chapter 5

Y/n PoV-
I was pretty drunk by the time me and Harrison started dancing, but I still knew one thing was clear.HE WAS HOT! Should I make a move? I debated for a while then out of nowhere...
I was sick.....all over Harrison's shirt
Y/n-    'Oh mmyyyy dgodd , I'm swo sworrryyy' I was very drunk, too drunk.
Harrison-   'It's fine don't worry about it'
He was hot and I was completely under the influence so what I did next was so embarrasing.
I leaned in for a kiss and got pied!
Y/n-    'Come on I know syou w want tyoo!'
Harrison-   'No I don't, not when your like this'
I leaned in closer and whispered
Y/n-     'So you would if I was sober?......'
I could see him thinking about what to say, then he just walked off and went to the toilet to clear up.
He left me by myself!

I stood there covered in sick, still dancing. i saw Tina and Tom doing shots so I went over and joined in.
Y/n-   'Hey guys count me in!'
Tom-    'Okway gorgeous' he was pissed too!
Unlike Harrison.
Maybe what I needed was a friend like Tom instead of a boyfriend because clearly Harrison didn't want that.
Another round of shots came and we took them one after another. I had never seen Tina this drunk before which was fun.
Tom-    'We should take this back to my place I have a minibar!'
Tina-   'yeh let's go, but where's Harrison'
Y/n-   'Ohhhh WHO CARES' I shout, furiously after he pied me i didn't really understand what I was doing but I did it anyway.
Tom-   ' what's wrong with you'
Y/n-   'Nothing I just want to go.....NOW'
Tina grabbed me and led me outside for some air. After about 5 mins Tom and Harrison followed out.
I didn't say much after that, but when we arrived to Tom's place I felt alive again.

Toms PoV-
We had arrived back at my place and we were all drained and tired, however y/n was very lively and wouldn't sit down. She started skipping around the coffee table. Then all of a sudden she fell and landed on my lap.
Y/n-   'I'm sworry I didn't mean tha-...'
She fell asleep. On meee!
I didn't know what to do the others were pretty much asleep too. So I sat there, I could hear her breathing and her hair on my knees. My stomach was turning and the butterfly's came back even stronger.

Y/n PoV-
my head was killing, I woke up and I was on the couch and then I looked around. Then I saw Tom, I had fell asleep on him! I got off him and sat next to him. He has woken up.
Tom-   'Oh hey, how long you been up?'
Y/n-    'Not long, sorry about sleeping on you, I literally can't remember anything from last night and my head is killing'
Tom-    'No problem'
Me and Tom just started chatting again, he was so easy to talk to and I enjoyed talking to him.
Harrison walked out of his room and sat down next to Harrison looking at me.
I wasn't sure why, but I looked into his eyes and I could tell something was on his mind.
Tom-   'I'm gonna go make some breakfast, do you guys want pancakes?'
Y/n-    'Erm.. yeh that would be great thanks'
Harrison-   'Sure'
Tom went over to the kitchen and we sat there in silence. I couldn't believe how hot he was!
Harrison-   'Soo... about last night, I don't want you to think that I didn't want to, because I do... want to, but you were drunk and it didn't seem right'
I sat there processing what he said and didn't have a clue, what happened last night? Did something happen between me and Harrison?
Y/n-   'What do you mean?'
Harrison-    'The kiss'
Then it all came flooding back to me I leaned in for a kiss then was sick all over him then went in a gain and he said not when I m like this! Oh my god, what does this? Does he want to kiss me?
I shuffle closer to where he is sat, and we kiss, it was long and intense, but wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I was more disappointed then anything.
Tom came back with pancakes then Harrison quickly moved away with a smile on his face. I looked at him and smirked slightly, not making anything obvious.
The pancakes were delicious but all I wanted to do was go to Tina and talk to her about what just happened, she always gave me good advice.
I stood up and walked into the spare room where Tina was still asleep I walked over to her and woke her up.
Tina-   'What do you want l, it's so early'
In her defence it was pretty early, it was 07:45 and we didn't start work till 10.
Y/n-   'Something happened with Harrison and I need to talk to you about it'
Tina-   'Wait.... WHAT happened!'
Y/n-     'We kissed' as I said that I expected her to be happy but in fact her reaction was the opposite, she started to look worried.
Tina-    'You do know Tom likes you, right?'
When she said that I started to think back to times when Tom was flirting and nervous, my heart dropped I felt guilty.
Y/n-    'No...I didn't, w what should I do?'
Tina-    'Well if you want to be with Harrison I'd say say keep it private for now, until you know it is definitely something you want I'd keep it quiet, I mean you don't want to ruin your friendship with Tom.
She was right I didn't, we had gotten pretty close already even though it had been a day, but it felt like years, like we were always meant to be friends.