Chapter 9

Y/n PoV-
Flashback 15 years.
I was playing outside with my friends Nicole and Jessie when I herald my mam shouting at my dad, I ran inside to see what was going on, they didn't know I was there but I listened.
Mam-   'HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME'
Dad-    'LOOK SWEETIE-'
Mam-     'DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT'
Dad-      'I ONLY DID IT THE ONE TIME AND IT MEANT NOTHING'
Mam-    'DO YOU THINK I CARE IF YOU DID IT ONLY ONCE, THE FACT IS YOU DID IT'
Dad-     'LOOK I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS, IM GOING OUT FOR A WHILE'
Mam-    'FINE BYE, YOU RUINED THIS FAMILY YOU ASSHOLE'
my dad walked out the door and my mam was left on the sofa crying her eyes out.
I ran to my room and sat there not knowing what was going on, I loved my dad so I waited for him to return. But he never did!

Present day

When I finally re gained consciousness I stood up almost instantly and stared at my dad with anger.
Y/n-    'Why are you here, you left me and Mam when I was 7 years old and never even said bye'
I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I was speaking.
Dad-    'Look sweetheart I wasn't thinking straight back then, but I want to make it better because your my daughter'
Y/n-    'You have no right to call me that, I am NOT your daughter, not anymore'
I saw him get angry, like he was when he was shouting at my mam.
He walked closer and grabbed my arm.
Dad-   'Listen here kid, do you know how long it took me to find you, only to be told I'm not your father, bullshit now stop being such a baby'
Y/n-    'Get off of my arm...... NOW!'
He didn't move so I pulled my arm out of his grip and ran out of my hotel room, I didn't know where to go so I ran into tinas room with tears still streaming down my face, I was still in shock from everything.
Tina-    'Woah what's wrong, you ok?'
Y/n-    'Nothing...... there's just.. a...erm..a spider in my room, and I hate them'
I know I shouldn't have lied but I was too shocked and sad to explain what just happened.
We both went to sleep, but I stayed awake most the night and just thought about everything...

The next day, at work.

At work I got assigned to the cast area again, I didn't mind doing this part of the job because it meant me a bad Tom could be together for a whole day. I wanted to talks to him about last night because he was always someone I could trust and talk to.
I saw him so I walked over to him.
Y/n-    'Hey tommy' I leaned In for a kiss, but he dodged me 'what's wrong?'
Tom-   'Nothing I just have to work'
He walked off and I stood there feeling embarrassed.
The rest of the day was boring and I couldn't think straight with all the things going on with my dad and now Tom, he ignored me all day and I tried to think why but I couldn't.
At the end of the day, I decided to go to toms so we could talk, but also because I didn't want to go to my hotel room especially because my dad might be there.

Knock knock

Tom opened the door. He didn't smile or anything he just gestured for me to come in.
I walked in and went to hug him, I could tell he was hiding something but I couldn't tell what.
Y/n-    'Tom.... Tom look at me when I'm talking. Look I don't know what's going on with you but I really needed to talk to you today and you ignored me the full day.'

Tom's PoV-
I could tell she was hurting but my family was in town for the premier and I didn't want them to know about y/n because I knew they would disapprove like they do every-time I introduce a girl.
All I could think about was how y/n needed my help today and wanted to talk but I wasn't there. I wanted to tell her everything but I knew that In the long run she would only get hurt.
Tom-   'I'm sorry y/n, I am but I have stuff going on too'
After saying that I immediately felt bad like I just abandoned her.
Y/n-    'Right ok, sorry, I'll leave.'
She left.
My heart dropped and I felt a tear fall down my face.