Chapter 16

Y/n PoV-
I thought I had found the one, but I found a liar who doesn't trust me with anything. He kept a significant part of his life a secret, an engagement.
On the way home I was sad, and drunk.

The next day...

I woke up and my clothes were still on. That was the most uncomfortable sleep of my life.
I couldn't stop thinking of last night, well, of what I could remember.

Knock knock...

I went to the door, I thought it might be Tom.
But it wasn't it was Tina.
Tina-    'Hi stranger'
I haven't really seen much of her because i was so distracted with Tom and meeting his family.
Y/n-    'Hello, sorry I've been busy recently'
Tina-    'I know, so what have you been up too'
I was debating whether to tell her everything.
Y/n-     'Well it all started when........'
I told her everything, about meeting Roma parents to Zoe's engagement to Tom.

Tina-     'What the fuck!'
Y/n-    'I know!!!!!'
Tina-    'Why didn't he tell you he was engaged, what a prick If I see him I will kick his ass'
Y/n-    'I haven't heard from him since, I mean how selfish to not even check up on me to see if I'm ok'
Tina-     'Who even is this Zoe anyways, will I know who she is'
Y/n-     'You might, she told me she was a model, and she's from London!'
Tina-    'What did you say her last name was?'
Y/n-    'I didn't. It's Lang'
Tina-     'Wait Zoe Lang! I know her, we went to the same primary school if it's the person I'm thinking of. Does she have brown hair, quite tall?'
Y/n-   'Yep that's Zoe'
Talking about her made me even more furious.

Tina-    'So what are you going to do?'
Y/n-    'I think I need to talk to him, I left it pretty bad, I mean I was drunk and you know how I get when I'm drunk'
Tina-    'Oh yes, you remember when you were sick on Harrison'
Y/n-    'Yeh that was a nightmare'
Tina-    'Anyways are you gonna speak to him at work tomorrow?'
Y/n-    'Probably, but if we don't speak soon we might never again, I mean we go back to London in like 4 days'
Tina-    'I think it's 5 days, but yeh yous do'
Me and Tina chatted more and then we decided to go and visit some sites in new york.

Central Park....

We were wandering around. It was a good escape to think about the whole Tom situation.

Tina-     'Omg!'
Y/n-      'What is it'
She was looking over to the left.
Tina-    'Theres Harrison, he must be modelling, I had no idea'
Y/n-    'Oh wow, let's say hi'
We waited for him to have a break and went to say hi.
But In the corner of my eye I saw a familiar person, a familiar figure, a familiar face...