Chapter 6

Tom's PoV-
After y/n fell asleep on me I felt pretty good like we connected more but knowing her she probably didn't notice. Yet again. When I made breakfast and brought it out and I saw Harrison jump away from y/n which was pretty suspicious but i pretended not to see.
Y/n left the room to go see Tina.
Tom-    'So... how's things going with you and y/n?'
Harrison-   'Wh..what do you mean?'
His face went red.
Tom-   'Well I mean yus we're pretty close last night and then just no-'
Harrison-    'Listen nothing happened!'

Harrison's PoV-
I knew Tom knew something but I tried to change the subject as best as I could.
Harrison-    'So anyway what about Tina and you, yous looked pretty close last night doing shots'
Tom-    'Well we are just friends and I was trying to clear my head tbh, I got pretty wrecked last night'
I felt bad because I knew he liked her, but I like her too. She's cool and fun. I left toms and went for a run like normal but all I could think of was y/n. And that kiss.

Y/n PoV-
I left Tina to sleep and went back to the living room, to see Harrison had left and Tom was sitting there by himself on his phone.
Y/n-   'Hey, where's haz'
Tom-   ' oh he went for his morning run'
Y/n-   'Oh cool, so what do you normally do before work here?'
Tom-   'Well I normally don't get up this early but we can watch some tv, or play a game'
Y/n-   'Oooo let's watch tv. Can we watch friends I love that programme'
Tom-   'Sure it's funny'
We watched friends and I kept glancing over at y/n. She looked amazing even though she just woke up.
We laughed through 3 episodes of friends.
Tom-   'So should we get dressed now for work'
She came over and jumped on the sofa next to me and playfully grabbed the remote.
Y/n-   'Nooooooo we have time'
She pressed play then i tickled her arm and managed to get the remote back.

Then somehow we started tickling each-over like we'd known each-over forever.
It was fun.

10 minutes later

We finally got changed and y/n was wearing cargo trousers and a crop top

and she looked amazing.
Y/n-  'what, is my outfit bad'
Not realising at the time I was staring, no wonder she questioned me.
Tom-   'No..no you look beautiful love'
Y/n-    'Aw thanks tommy!'
Hearing her say those words made me want her even more.

Y/n PoV-
Harrison came back literally 10 mins before we needed to leave and for some reason he looked better sweaty.
We all left to go to work and I couldn't wait to go. I liked what I do but I would love to work here permanently instead of the newspapers.
Diane-   'Okay, Tina you are working with the  camera crew today. Jon you are with me. Y/n your backstage......'
When she said that I was disappointed I really wanted to work with the cameras, but I guess not.

I went backstage where the cast was before they go and the the film clip, I saw Harrison in the corner with a clipboard, so I went over to him to talk about this morning before we start in 5 mins.
Harrison-   'Hey y/n, what u doing today'
Y/n-   'I am backstage so I guess we are working together today'
Harrison-    'So... about this morni-'
Y/n-    'Listen if you didn't like it it's fun-..'
Just then he put his fingers over my lips so I would stop talking.
Harrison-    'Shhhh! I liked it. That's what I was going to tell you I f you had let me speak before haha'
That moment I felt like screaming. I was so happy.
Then he leaned closer to me, and kissed my lips gently, slowly getting more and more passionate.
I pulled away conscious that there were others around, but we both smiled.
Y/n-    'Sooo.. if we both want this we need to be secret, no one can know because Tom likes me and I don't want him getting hurt'
Harrison-   'Ahahah yes I want this, so yeh in secret'