Part 5

Alessia:

I knew that the bond would be strong but I didn't know that it was going to be this hard to resist his charms. It's like everything he does affects me.

As Camilla and I make our way to the living room I can feel my stomach tighten at the sudden distance I am from Jameson.

Unfortunately.

I sit on the loveseat and Camilla sits next to me. "So I'm guessing that's your mate?" She asks me resting her legs on top of mine. I nod my head in response. I'm not sure what to say yet. "And you're packing your bags? I didn't think it would happen so soon." She says to me.

"I didn't think it would happen this fast either. I didn't think the bond would be this strong and I sure as hell didn't think I would tolerate a mate or any mate for this long." I say with disappointment clear in my tone. "I have been independent forever, I don't listen or consider anything. But I just feel myself being manipulated to accept something I never wanted to begin with." I say before letting out a loud breath of exhaustion and annoyance.

"This is all too much and I can't run from this problem like the rest." I say while putting my face in my hands. Cam rubs my shoulder and I lift my head up from my hands.

Jameson walks into the room with his head hung a little low and I squint my eyes.

"I know this is new for you and I hate to rush you into this, but you almost rejected me and then ran from me. I have been waiting for you long enough, you have to give me a chance." He says while looking at me in my eyes. "I'm gonna be in the car. Come when your ready. Please don't let her run Camilla." He says before leaving out the front door. Camilla looks at me and I let out a grumble.

Now I feel bad

"Let me help you pack." Camilla tells me and we get up and go to my room.

"I don't know why your so afraid of commitment Alessia. I can tell he is basically lovestruck by you and he hasn't even known you long enough for that but somehow." She says while throwing some matching underwear in my suitcase.

When we finally get done packing I give her a huge hug and tell her I will be back. I made sure to call my parents so they don't freak out and they did not take it well.

I get into the car and glance over at Jameson. He looks kinda upset but I don't say anything.

Well this is awkward.

~

We have been driving for 50 minutes before he decides to say something to me. "I'm sorry." He blurts out. I look at him in confusion. "I took you from your friends and family. But I can't live without you, literally. And i'm like, Alpha of all Alphas so I have to be home because my kingdom needs me and they need their luna to." He looks at me when he says the last part "So i'm sorry but this has to happen." He tells me putting his attention back on the road.

When we finally get to his house. It's smaller than I expected so I think this is his personal house. It's modern two story house and its pretty big compared to most houses. He steps out of the car and pulls out my luggage. I get out of the car. "I can get it James." I say.

"James?" He looks at me in confusion. "That's new." He smirks while walking to the front door. I huff as a grin begins to make its way to my face. I follow behind him to the front of the house.

He shows me to my room. It has white bed, a bathroom, a walk in closet, and a big window allowing me to see the beautiful back yard. "Nice backyard." I say while flopping on the bed. He throws my luggage on the bed.

"Do you need help unpacking your bags Alessia." He asks. My wolf purrs at the way he says my name. Like it was destined to be said by him over and over and over again.

"You know you talk about how much you hate having a mate but I can smell how aroused you get just by the simplest of things I do or say." He says walking towards me with a smirk.

"Don't be weird James." I say while smirking and he growls at me. It takes a lot to get my panties in a twist so if he thinks he is doing something, he really isn't.

His eyes darken and trail down my body as I sit on the bed. I wiggle my hips at his actions. He stalks towards me and towers over my body. He grabs my chin and lifts my head, forcing me to look in his eyes.

"You are just all bark and no bite. And I know this because once I make action you cower away." He says. My eyes widen and I cross my legs at the growing arousal in my sex.

He lifts me up so that I stand on my feet and moves my hair to the side and dips down to my ear. "Do not poke the beast." He whispers causing my back to shiver in delight. He inhales my scent then kisses where my jaw and neck meet causing me to gasp.

"Have fun unpacking. I will be in my office if you need me." He whispers before letting me go. We look in each other's eyes for a second before he leaves the room. I huff at my flustered state realizing that he has won again.

And that's when I had an idea.

~

Jameson:

I had to get out of there or I would've taken her. She is just so frustrating and distracting and gorgeous.

She's fucking gorgeous.

My mind keeps wandering to her making it hard for me to do work.

like at all.

I haven't even picked up my pen and I have been in this office, sitting at my desk, for 30 minutes.

"Dude snap out of it!!" Gabe yells from across the room. Then he smirks. "So I see she already has you whipped." He laughs out causing me to roll my eyes because he is technically true.

I will do anything for her stubborn ass.

Just when I start to do my work, Alessia walks in wearing spanks, a cropped white tank top and a messy bun causing my cock harden and my eyes to darken.

"I need help with the channels on the TV in my room." She asks innocently only making it worse.

"Get out!" I yell at my beta and he smirks before walking out. She crosses her arms and pops her hip out. "What the fuck are you wearing?" I blurt out louder than expected. She winces slightly at my tone before quickly recovering.

"I'm wearing my comfy clothes James." She says. I push out of my seat and stalk over to her and I can tell she is getting nervous. She shifts uncomfortably.

"Do not wear that again." I growl out. She scrunches her face and my urge to kiss her increases.

"I can wear whatever the fuck I want." She says adding emphasis to the word fuck. She points her finger on my chest and looks up at me with hooded eyes. "It isnt nice being teased, is it?" She taunts causing me to close my eyes to recuperate. "Are you all hot and bothered?" She asks innocently.

I've had enough.

-

Get ready for steam in the next part!-Kmis

-Kmis