He was going to give a piece of his mind and fists to some Mach guy last night if it wasn't for Pomelia falling off the couch.

War made his way down the steps and inspected a room or two before he smelt a familiar scent. That scent led him to the kitchen.

A man was there in the kitchen...in front of the opened fridge searching through it. He was wearing a white button up shirt and a pair of black dress pants from what War could see. The man was a bit taller than War, but he lacked the muscle. Not to say that the man didn't have any...but War simply just had more.

"Hello to you, Warren."

The man grabbed a carton of orange juice before turning around and smiling. "Thats not my name," he told Reese as he noticed that his black suit jacket was laying on the counter. Why was he so fancy today? "Why are you dressed up?"

"Oh I went to this little shin dig Mei Ling dragged me to. Got shit faced," he groaned as he poured himself a big glass of orange juice. "Where's your mate? I want to meet the poor soul linked to you for life," he smirked as he began to chug down the tall glass of juice.

War wanted to flip the cup and pour it all over him, but he fought the urge. "She's sleeping," he told Reese as he burped loudly, pouring himself another glass. War gave him an odd look. Why was he drinking so much?

"Oh well I'll meet her eventually. What about the kid who Khan was talking about? Good with computers and shit..but says he doesn't talk? Is he like...okay?" Reese questioned as he started to take food out of the counters. War was surprised that he actually stocked the kitchen.

War shrugged. "He's fine. Just doesn't talk."

Reese chuckled, taking some bread and popping in into the toaster. "Kinda like when I first met you. All you did was stare at people. Still do a little of that too. Anyway I hear from one of my guys, Mach that you and your mate were giving him a hard time?"

Was he seriously bringing this up? He hadn't said two words to the man...well maybe like six maybe but he was unconscious half the time. Then again, Pomelia was awake...did she insult the guy somehow? Whatever she did, he knew she wasn't in the wrong. "I don't care," War told Reese as the Alpha rolled his eyes.

"Of course you don't, War. Also a very important thing to remember about Mei. If my mate comes around I need you to say you're here for a break from your pack and that's it. No mention of Ben," he warned War as he watched the toast pop up. He should maybe make Pomelia some toast and orange juice...and maybe cereal? Did the kitchen have any cereal? "...You know she doesn't like you guys or Khan."

War rolled his eyes. Yes, Mei was Reese's beautiful mate who loathed their packs existence. "It's not like she'll come here." She would avoid this place like the plague.

"She actually wants to see your mate, surprisingly," Reese smirked as War was suddenly annoyed. That would pose a problem. Mei was liable to say something that would make Pomelia be suspicious of his lifestyle. "What? You look annoyed and where is that kid? I need to fill you two in on some stuff so you can find Ben and a few other pack members."

War narrowed his eyes, now more interested in what Reese was talking about. "Forget the kid...fill me in."

Just as he said forget the kid, he could hear light footsteps. In strolled Nick, with an oversized hoodie and a pair jeans that drowned his thin body. He glanced to War and his face immediately flushed.