chapter 6;

KIM SOON YEON POV:

We went through all the security checks as we finally got out of the airport and I took in the air of Seoul. We decided to move into our rooms immediately although university started in about 2 weeks. We booked a taxi to go to our university and checked out into our rooms. I opened the door to see a boy sitting and scrolling through his phone.

He looked up at us and he looked familiar. He was the boy in the airplane of course. "Hey you're the airplane boy!" I exclaimed as he uncovered a bunny smile. "You're the airplane girl!" He exclaimed after me. We both laughed as Sun-Mi walked in and flopped onto the couch airplane boy was sitting on.

"IM SO TIRED IM GONNA SCREAM AHHHHHH" She shouted as me and airplane boy laughed at her. "Hey airplane girl! What's your name?". I looked at him as he was smiling at me which made me feel soft and warm but I shrugged it off since he wasn't my soulmate anyways. Everything was still black and white. "Kim Soon Yeon! What about you airplane boy?".

"Jeon Jungkook" My eyes formed little crescents as I realised we were all friends already as i flopped next to jungkook and imitated Sun Mi. "IM SO TIRED IM GONNA SCREAM AHHHHHHH". They both laughed as Sun Mi playfully hit my arm as I got up and shook her. "Come onnnn, unpack your stuff. How many rooms are there?". We both went in and only saw 2. One was sized for two people and the other one was enough for one person. "I think two people need to share a room, so who will it be?".

Sun Mi already unpacked everything as she flopped on her bed and smiled. "I guess it's you two hehehe.". I blankly looked at jungkook as he looked back at me. "So let's arrange our room" he said as I nodded and we both made our way to the room.

He walked into the room as I followed. My eyes widened as there was only one bed. I looked at him as he looked back and I ran and flopped on the right side of the bed. "I want this side of the room because im always right! hehe". He started to giggle and then walked to my side and started to pick his stuff up.

"You know you are kinda wrong." He winked at me as I had a shocked face. "Yah! Airplane boy! At least I don't have ugly bunny teeth like you.". He dramatically gasped as I gave him a small smile filled with evil. "So I see how it is, you're talking about your red evil eyes.". I looked at him for a solid second. "What? You can see my eyes?". I asked him with confusion written all over my face.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚

𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽?

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚