chapter 4; airport

KIM SOON-YEON POV;

Me and Sun-Mi dragged our suitcases to the cab we called and the driver made his way to us to help us put our luggage in but me being the iNdePendEnt person I am, insisted on putting the luggage inside by myself. I closed the trunk and walked to the car door as my shoes clicked against the hard path.

Sitting inside, Sun-Mi was updating her instagram stories and took a camera out of her bag and started to vlog our "experience" because it will be a "nice thing to look back at" . I allowed her to do so since she is very outgoing and so am I but not in front of many people. Staring outside of the window, I realized I am not going to see this place for a long time.

"We are going to the airport now and I am gonna miss this place so much!" Sun-Mi said to the camera and started fake-crying. I let out a small laugh at her behavior and pretended to console her just for fun and then as always we cracked up. "Me and Soon-yeon are going to be in business class seats and she insisted on getting the window seat so I am just gonna be a nice friend and give it to her." She pretended to wipe her tears as I playfully smacked her shoulder.

We were 3 hours early for our flight and decided to walk around a bit since Hong Kong airport is quite interesting itself. I am gonna miss going to 7-11 at midnight and buying garlic noodles, going to genki sushi and going to disneyland, im gonna miss this place so much. I was now going away to study psychology and science.

I was interested in both subjects but I really wanted to pursue my career in music or fashion but my parents never supported it so here I am. We went around and I saw a book store so I went there and picked out a few books to read on the flight so that I wouldn't get bored. We also had a bunch of snacks in our bag to eat on the flight since our fat-asses can't go 11 hours without food. I mean the airplane food in the airlines we took was actually quite good but we also wanted some hong kong snacks to remember at uni.

Sun-Mi dragged me out of the store as we made our way to the immigration so that we can be as early as possible. She was still vlogging and suddenly turned the camera to me. "Soon-yeon and me are heading to the immigration now and we will continue when we are waiting to board the flight, see youu!". We both struck a cute pose and did a transition just to make the vlog look cool.

"lmao i actually can't wait!" I said. "Me too, but i just wonder who that Jeon Jungkook guy is since we have to share a room with him". I was about to reply when we heard a gasp behind us but when we looked back we didn't see anyone except this dude wearing sunglasses. I made a weird face and we headed to the immigration.