The rope Scorpio was currently using started to break as well. The vine slowly broke. Scorpio reached out to the next vine but it was too late. He fell on the fire.

Of course, the armor was in fact fire proof but that didn't stop it from heating up. The fire reached Scorpio's covered neck. If he stayed there for a few seconds later his face would have been caught in the fire.

Scorpio ran out of it as quickly as he could. At that moment the rest of the zodiacs didn't care if only Taurus and Virgo were allowed inside the room. Libra and Pisces rushed into the room. It was along time ever since Pisces used his powers but he tried anyway. He tried to shoot water from his hands towards Scorpio to cool him off. It worked but it only lasted seconds.

"let's get out of here!" Virgo pushed everyone out of the room.

Aries was kneeling next to Gemini on the floor as she had placed her hair on his throat and lungs. She sang her song as her hair glowed.

Libra helped Scorpio take his armor off. His hair and face were wet but he was hot.

"could you help us here Aries?" Virgo asked as she took Taurus' shirt off.

Aries nodded and started to get up but she was stopped by maleficent.

"I'll help him. You need to change. In an hour you'll be with Cinderella. She'll retire from her spot as the queen and you'll be attending as zodiacs for the first time," maleficent moved her hands in front of Scorpio as a purple light surrounded her hands.

Aries' pov
I sighed as I looked at the mirror infront of me. Libra was combing my hair as the other girls were also getting ready behind us. Sagittarius was looking through Cancer's closet to find a dress that she liked. Truth is, even if Sagittarius is a princess she doesn't own any dresses. Her mother didn't like dresses either.

I own a few but I rarely wear them.

Cancer was helping Aquarius with her makeup and Virgo was putting on some earrings.

"I dont understand why we need to dress so formal. We are zodiacs. We are supposed to wear our armors and fight to defend our queen and king," Sagittarius said as she took a blue flowy dress from the closet.

"we're still princesses. We need to wear dresses for any type of event," Virgo rolled her eyes.

"you're right! You are princesses. I'm not! I'll just wear some-"

"too late. We're leaving in five minutes," Cancer interrupted Aquarius.

"I can change in five minutes!"

"no! I need to finish your makeup aqua!"

"I dont need makeup!"

"beauty starts in your head, not in your mirror... That's what my mom used to tell me. She looks perfect, Cancer. Let her go change," Libra gave them a smile.

"aww that's so sweet! My mom would say I look like shit everyday before school. But thank you anyway!" aqua rushed out of Cancer's room to change into something more comfortable.

"I feel so bad for them.. Leo, Aqua, Scorpio and cap I mean. Its so unfair, how they were treated," Cancer sat down next to me.

"yeah, but they have a better life now," I winced as I felt libra pull my hair to untangle a knot. She immediately apologized and continued.

"hurry up!" we turned to look at the door. That was definitely Gemini. "we'll leave without you!"

I got up and walked towards the door. Gemini and Leo were standing side to side with cheeky smiles on their faces. They were wearing a tux and they had combed their hair back.

"you look gorgeous m'lady," he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

I blushed before rolling my eyes. He can be either very sweet or very annoying but that's why I love the idiot.

"where's aqua?" Leo frowned as he looked inside the room.

Aqua was behind him about to scare him but he noticed that we were looking at her. Instead aqua hugged him and pretended that she wasn't about to scare him.

"you ready to go?" Leo turned around and pulled her into his arms. "why are you wearing jeans and a shirt? I thought you had to wear a dress,"

"I make my own rules (ST reference :D)," she smirked.

We were all sitting in a limousine when Libra asked, "where's Scorpio?"

"he's still with Maleficent. He told me he wouldn't arrive," Capricorn replied. Capricorn was also wearing a tux but he seemed unhappy about it.

"do you think he was that hurt to not come with us?"

"no, of course not. He looked fine," Virgo said.

Whatever it was that they were doing, I didn't have a good feeling about it. It was true. Scorpio hadn't been injured during the task. He was wearing a fire proof armor. Yeah, maybe the smoke was bad for him but Maleficent's magic was too powerful. He should be fine.