More than one Surprise

Začít od začátku

As he saw the girls all dressed up, he could also see they all looked at him with blushes on their face

Y/N: Uh...hey girls.

Girls: Hey Y/N~.

Y/N's Mind: Why is it always a little creepy when girls do that in sync?

Before Y/N could say anything or think about anything else, Vinyl began to dance with Y/N. After a while, she switched with Octavia, who the went to Juniper, then Trixie, the finally Wallflower. Yet when they were both dancing it actually became a slow dance and as the two danced, Wallflower got closer to Y/N and put her head on his chest.

Wallflower: Y/N.....please don't leave.

Y/N: *shocked* Wh-What do you mean Wallflower?

Wallflower: I...kinda heard your conversation with Twilight when I was heading towards the principal's office. I heard how you were treated in some of the other schools and that after Twilight won the contest you were going to leave....but Y/N...*looks up at him with tears in her eyes* don't go....You've done so much for a lot of us and have given us that we've never had before. 

Y/N: Wallflower I-wait, we?

Y/N then looked around and when he spotted Trixie, Vinyl, Octavia, and Juniper, they all had similar looks as if they were hoping for something....like they were hoping that he'd stay.

Wallflower: Listen Y/N, I'm not the only girl who likes you, and the ones who really like you all want you to stay here. We know that others might have mistreated you, but I know that we will never do that to you.*sniff* Y-You mean too much to us.*hugged him tighter*

Y/N: W-Wallflower...I-

Before he could give her an answer or even an explanation, Celestia had cut off the music.

Celestia: First of all, I'd like to once again congratulate you all once again for all of your hard work on making the gym ready for tonight after it's previous "unfortunate events". Now then it's time to announce the winner of this year's Fall Formal Princess.