I knew that the two of them were obviously joking around so I just played into it, Simply replying with, "hay you're supposed to be on my side key." Kemoni laugh until where silenced by a burly old women that looked like she wasn't playing games. All five of us said sorry at the same time, not really meaning it.

In stead of shutting up kemoni started rambling on about 30 thousand different topics like how she hoped to meet the so called love of her life while were there and how excited she was about my party in that same sweet way she spoke about most things.

The boys cringed as she spoke. Even though the five of us, plus karma who would be joining us latter were best friend. It still took some major convincing to get the guys to be in the court for my party because they don't really dance. It's like the both of them have two left feet or something.We just kept talking till we got to the front of the line.

Once we made it on the ship we went to go eat lunch on the lido deck at the buffet. The taste of guy's burger joint burgers lingered in my mouth, it was something that I had never tried before, a burger so amazing that you couldn't help it but keep eating. Bight, after bight, it was the best burger I had ever had. I could fell myself getting fatter but I didn't care. Devin looked over at me and asked me if I was even chowing as he slowly moved my hands from my mouth, burger included. He chuckled and shook his head then reached to finish my fries. I smacked his hand but it didn't phase him because he took them anyway. I rolled my eyes in irritation and turned to kemoni and said, " do you see how he treats me, unbelievable!" She just told me I shouldn't have sat next to him if I didn't want my food taken. She had a point there, so I let it go and was about to finish my burger when I herd a familiar voice from behind me. I turned to look and almost ran out of my chair.

It was my best friend karma and her girlfriend. I ran up to hug them both like I was at one of my track meats or something. I took in the smell karma's floral perfume that she has worn for as long as I could remember. It had been almost 2 weeks since I'd seen Karma, she went to visit her family in New York. That was were she was original from. She hasn't seen her family much since she moved in with her aunt in California back in the 3ed grade. That means that she will take any chance she gets to go back there for a few days.

As for her girlfriend Sarah, they met a few years back at a party and the rest is history. I personally think she's okay, they're a bit off-n-on, she's nice in person but is a little sketchy if you ask me. If I'm being a hundred percent honest with you I don't think she knows what commitment is, I mean you can tell she has been throw a thing or two in her life. She is still beautiful regardless of what anyone says with her big hair of curly shoulder length hair and her light Carmel colored skin with curves a gurl could only dream of. You could tell she loves karma and they make each other happy for the most part, and I guess that's all that matters. When I finally let them go, they got there lunch and we began to catch-up with each other as we all ate our food.

After eating we had to watch a 30min. seminar on the safety precautions. It felt like it was a Millan year, sitting there and lessening, but I was trying to take in all the information they were giving us god forbid we'd need to use it, but I payed attention just in case. In fact nothing they went over said what to do if there was a killer on-bored the ship, but that shouldn't be necessary if you really think about it but I would have been better that way.

Half way through Michel looked my way and tried to rant about how board she was and asking me how long till we could go to our cabin but I cut her off half way through her rant. I told her shut up, but she didn't listen. She just kept asking how longe till we could go to our cabin. I told her not much longer, and she some how managed to completely miss the fact that I didn't wanna heir it so I snapped at her. I said " girl if you don't shut up  and this ship sinks, I want to make it off alive. There for if that happened and I died because I didn't know what to do imma blame you. Now, if you don't wanna be hunted by me I suggest you leave me clown. We're done here now be quiet so I can hear what ever they're tellin us."  When I finished she was quiet for the rest of the time remaining.

Eventually, we were done with the seminar. The seven of us went in three different directions. The girls went to our cabins on deck-9 and the boys went to their cabin on deck-7.  I told everyone to meet back up in the dining hall on deck-4 for dinner at 8:30 sharp. they all replied with a quick okay and we were all on our way.

The moment I stepped on the elevator I got a dm from Devin.

Devin: You, me, and a basketball at the court tomorrow night at midnight.

Me: You're on looser.

Devin: I think I need to take a look at your phone at dinner because it really just auto corrected "Winner" to "looser" and in pretty sure the winner will be me.

Me: In your dreams blowfish

Me: In your dreams

Blowfish and dragon fly are the nickname we gave each other when we were little. They started because he had the biggest checks I've ever seen and they made him look like a blow fish. Its crazy looking back on that because if you told me then that his jawline would would be as sharp as a knife I wouldn't believe it. He came up with dragon fly when he saw how I have a tendency to spit words of fire when I get irritated or mad. He said I was fierce like a dragon but small like a fly. To be fair he makes me look like a fly. He's at least 5'11" and i'm only 5'5", I can't compete with that. But playing basketball with each other is still fair game. We both play for the school. He may be bigger Tham me with an athletes billed but my small size makes it easy to slip right past him. Thats beside the point though, they were innocent nicknames that just stuck till this very day. He will always be my blowfish and I his little dragon fly.

Me: See you later

Devin: Sit next to me at dinner?

Me: K

Devin: See ya latter dragon fly.

With a silent chuckle I slid my phone in my back pocket where I always kept it and stepped out of the elevator. We were greeted by the sound of people walking around and talking as they tried to find there cabins and we join wondered around for a wile. Kemoni asked me what cabin we were in and I returned her question by asking her why she asked me because Michel clearly had the paper with our room number in her hand. I probity had that irritated look on my face because instead of responding she just went and asked Michel the same question. Michel stoped were she stood and looked up glaring between key and the page. "we are in cabin 9-4761." she told us. kemoni said okay and repeated the numbers "9-4761" as she walked around turning her head to the left and right, back and forth until we found it.