08

You sigh as you trudge your car. It was currently 12:30 and you were half an hour late. Your friends being the overprotective friends they are, kept you back to explain to you what to do and what not to do. Basically telling you to stay careful, which you very much are. You were quite tired as well, you barely got sleep last night after figuring out about your stalkers. You seriously were considering to bail on your brothers.

Your pulled out of your thought when you hear your phone ring, you yawn as you pull out your phone. Unsurprisingly, it was Jungkook. He's called you over 20 times to ask you where you were. After it turned 12, he called every five minute, literally. On top of that the rest of your brothers started blowing up your phone with message and miscalls. You guessed that Jungkook gave them your number.

Already feeling groggy, you decided to ignore the call. You lean against your car's seat and start the car. Suddenly, you hear multiple knocks on your window. You turn around and see your brothers. You sigh and roll down the window. "I was on my way..." you say with a yawn. "Obviously not, you're still in front of your apartment." Jin says as he rolls his eyes with a small smile.

"In my defense my friends kept me back. They needed me to do something." You shrug. "You could've called." Jimin grumbles with a pout. "Sorry...well um, are we still going to meet at your house, or is there a change in plans?" You ask. "We'll just do as we planned, we'll meet you there." Namjoon says with a smile. "Bye," your brothers say in unison, each smiling with their own unique smiles. "Bye." You smile back.

You sigh as you roll down your windows and start the drive to the mansion. It really feels like old times, when you and your brothers were close. It felt nice. Who am I kidding, they're your stalkers for peats sake. You shouldn't be acting so casual around them...then why are you? Is it because you feel the same way about them? No...never...they're you're brothers, they may not be biological, but still...

Maybe it's just that you miss your brothers. You barely talked to them at dinner that day. However, a lot has happened since then. You figured out your brothers love you and that they stalk you. It's odd that you're acting normal around them after that, but that's just what your instincts say.

Before you realized it, you made it to the mansion. You exit your car and make your way to the door. Before you could knock on the door, the door is opened by Jin. "Hi Y/n, come on it." He says with a large, sincere smile.

You nod and quietly follow Jin into the house. "Y/n's here." Jin announces as you both arrive in the living room. Your brothers give you a sincere smile and a nod as you take a seat. A few minutes go by as they stare at you without saying anything. There wasn't a tense silence, more of a comfortable one, though you were a bit uncomfortable.

"Um so, for the reason we were here..." You trail off. "Oh right." Namjoon says, his face showed a flash of disappointment before going back to a smile.

"When we were 10 or 11, we realized we had feeling for you. Of course we didn't know what to do, so we continue treating you terribly. Then when we were 13 and you started school, we couldn't bare the thought being away from you. That lead to our change in behavior towards you. Now, as the years went by, we fell harder for you. Now we're all madly in love with you." Yoongi explains.

"That doesn't explain why you stalked me..." You trail off as you pinch the bridge of your nose in irritation. They're avoiding the question. "Ah, right." Jimin intrudes.

"As years went by, and some of us met with you because did your job, we learned that we missed your face. That lead to us um, stalking....you...." Jimin says as he clears his throat.

You stare at them with wide eyes. "You do understand I'm your sister, do you know ho-" "Non-biological sister," Jungkook says. You look at him with a baffled expression. "I-, I've known you since birth. This is messed up." You say as you pinch the bridge of your nose.

This isn't how it was suppose to end up....

Yay! I'm back, I finally know what I wanna do with this story, so be ready for some updates. I'm ending this book soon, so I hope you guys enjoyed this train wreck. To be honest I was quite excited to write this story, but now it's not the most interesting thing.
SO! I will continue updating and I'll try to end this story a bit quicker than I planned to. Thank you for waiting and thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try updating tomorrow!