Chapter 21 - Getting Ready

Start from the beginning

                                                                        Y/n: I don't know what to wear, or how to act or anything.

Jimin: I can help with that later, but I'm only going to be home for an hour or so before leaving to RM's so make sure you're at mine on time. 

Jimin: And then make sure you turn up to this party!

                                                                                    Y/n: Ok fine, but I swear to god you need to help me.

Jimin: ;)

I sigh, dreading this party later. But hey, at least I'm now officially awake, although I'm still not paying attention, too occupied by my thoughts of how wrong everything could go tonight.

[...]

"Hey Y/n, do you want t-"

"No. Sorry, I need to hurry back today." I cut JB off abruptly as I begin sprinting down the street from the school gates. 

"Why?" He practically shouts as I'm already gone from his side.

"I'm going to a party!" I shout back already disappearing from his sight. 

JB just takes a minute to process my answer, shocked as he knows I don't do parties, but brushes it off and walks home. 

[...]

I burst through the door, out of breath and sweaty from the venture back to the Park's.

"Oh Y/n, you're back early." Mr Park says a look of shock mixed with concern on his face as if I was going crazy.

"Yes, sir." I reply panting, "Is Jimin back yet?" 

"No, he should be back any minute." He informs me and I thank him before going upstairs and looking through my wardrobe for something nice to wear.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a party girl and the only reason I'm going is to make amends with BTS, but, that doesn't mean I don't want to look nice. Besides, BTS will be more willing to take a liking to me if I look good, and I won't stick out from the crowd.

"Hey." I am startled by Jimin.

"Oh, hey." I state nonchalantly still panicking over my outfit choice.

"Need some help?" He asks rather timidly compared to his usual confident front.

I sigh before looking pitiful, "Please? I don't even know what most people wear to these things."

He chuckles at my answer, "Well, you have three types of girls. One- The ones just there to have a good time, they dress up nice and make themselves look pretty, and it's more of a social thing to them. Second- you have the one's that are desperate, they dress...well I don't even know if you can call it dressing, they wear the sexiest thing they can get away with and end up being there more for the boy's pleasure, if you get what I mean." Unfortunately I do and I scrunch my face up at his explanation, "Then the third group are the druggies, the ones that disappear during the night and don't leave the room dedicated to people that want to get high and drunk etc. And finally, these aren't really a group but you always get the few girls that don't fit into a group, like maybe it's their first party or they just aren't a party girl type or whatever." He gestures to me whilst explaining the last group of girls.

I process his lecture, "Ok, well I definitely don't want to be a whore. But I'm not a party girl in general but I want to fit in and not draw attention to myself."