Chapter 11

Katelyn PoV

Everything was going great in my life until they came back and with Jacob. I will admit Jacob brave coming here though.

"Hi Jake...what are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"Hi Katelyn, we came..." "The Cullens and the mutt are here for business"Demetri said cutting Jake off.

'I wonder what business it is?' "The masters would like to see you immediately. I will join you all in a second" he spoke to them before turning towards me.

"You however are gonna go and enjoy a nice relaxing day at our private Spa" Demetri spoke ushering me towards the spa "you remembered that I love the spa!" I loved the spa cause it water related!

Demetri PoV

After making sure Katelyn was safe at the spa, I headed my way back to the throne room.

Entering the throne room and watching the Cullens and the mutt's movement in case they try anything.

"Carlisle what news did you bring that was urgent?" Aro spoke amusingly.

"I'm afraid that Bella gone a little mad and it has put young Katelyn at risk" Carlisle spoke and I growled.

"Now Demetri, calm yourself" Aro spoke gesturing me to stop.

"Now explain everything" Aro gestured the Cullens to continue.

They explained everything from how Edward met Bella to the day they told her no for becoming a vampire and I was furious! How dare that little blood bag put my mate in danger! She my mate not Edwards! I'm gonna rip that Bella to pieces and then I will feed her to the sharks or I could torture the shit for a eternity!

Then I heard a scream that could of had my dead beating heart go cold, or colder.

"KATELYN!!" I sped off towards the spa where I left her.