################################

It's been a month now we don't have a real encounter, we usually have breakfast , lunch or dinner with everyone but she's always in her room

Maybe because she have a fashion week next week so she's busy.

Or maybe she don't want to see me after my shitty attitude.

don't know why but I want to see her.

I was in my thoughts that someone knocked , I said "come in" and there was our servant, he said that mom called me to her room, I said him ok, pilled my some files which I am working on and I went to mom's room.

I knocked and Mom said" come in".

I walked in and said" yes Mom you called me".

"Yes beta(son) I called you, I want to talk something important, come sit".

I sat on the bed beside mom and said "about what mom"?

"About your marriage" She replied that it was an obvious answer.

"What? Mom you know I don't want to marry this Soon, i want to focus on my career"I replied as calmly as I can.

"I know beta but I choose the girl which is best for you and she will obviously understand you" .

"No mom I can't this Soon" i argued.

"But don't you want to know who the girl is"?she said.

"No I don't want to know because I don't want to marry " I replied.

"The girl is Mishi" she said.

"What? No mom never in my life, I will never marry to Mishal" I replied angrily.

Will you never??

No I hate her and always will be.

The girl I hate the most , my mom want to tie me with her.

No Never.

"But why beta just think about it for once at least" she said.

Before I could reply there was a soft knock on the door.

Mom said" come in" and here she comes again between me and my mom whether it is love, attention , discussion or whatever it is.

This is the reason I hate her.

"Yes Mishi! Do you need something"? mom asked her politely.

"Yes phupho I need inspiration , I want to go out , so can I go" she said looking downwards.

Is the floor some kind of mystery that she always look down to this damn floor.

Do you want her to look at you?? My mind taunt me.

No of course not!!

"Yes of course" Mom said and my head snapped towards her.

Was I saying aloud??

" Mishi you can go but not alone ,you are going with Rehab" Mom completed and I take a breath of relief.

Before she could say something I said "why mom she is not a child, she can go alone or with driver".

I want to go with her but at the same time I don't want to.

What the hell happened to me??

"It's ok phupho I can go alone I know the routes very well" she said to mom politely.