CHAPTER 5

Rehab POV:

I don't want to talk to her.

As I was about to close the door she said "stop we need to talk" , I didn't said anything so she push me softly and enter the room.

Her smile flashes in front of my eyes that she gave to those boys.

"What do you want"? I ask her controlling my anger.

"A small conversation" she replied calmly.

"About what" ? I ask.

"About the accident" she replied , as she said I saw the smile which she gave to those boys again and I get angrier.

"What about the accident"? I ask her harshly.

"What is my mistake? What did I do wrong that you push me in the car harshly and drive fast and you know where we end up "she asked softly and I don't know what gotten in me that I pinned her to the wall and hold her shoulders tightly.

"What are you doing"? she asked getting nervous.

"What I am doing huh, you are asking me your mistake right so I will tell you your all mistakes" I replied harshly.

"Your one and only biggest mistake is you  can't let me get my mother love, since  your birth I have only heard about you, my  mother never ask about my whereabouts only tell about yours, whenever I call from London she only tell about you, what happened that day when we came home, she only ask you first, she hugged you , cry for you and when I was about to go then she asked I think it's just for formality and what have you that she loves you alot, you always does things to get her attention, to get her love , I hate you and what kind of girl are you huh the boys at the Mall were doing comments on you  and you smile at them to give them hints , you are such a shameless girl infact you are characterless" I said venom in my voice.

I just burst out everything which is a big  secret in my heart from childhood, she is crying like a small baby somehow I don't like she is crying , i was so lost in her that I didn't realize she pushed me hard.

I stumbled back but thankfully didn't hurt myself.

"What did you just say characterless huh, you know what you all said now is not my biggest mistake, my biggest mistake of life is I loved you with all my heart, I am in love with you since childhood but from right this moment...." She stopped herself.

She love me!!

She freaking love me!!

How can even this happen?

I am happy , I am really happy , my heart races at full speed, but my heart totally stopped beating at her next words.

" I hate you from core of my heart which once beats for you, I will hate you till death , you called me stealer which I never did , phupho loves me I just give her which she gives me , you called me shameless for what reason huh I smiled at them , I was not smiling at them just behind them there is a old cute couple who were feeding icecream to each other I smiled at them but how can you know you were busy to attack me with your anger you know what that boys are so good than you that at least they said everything true to me which they were feeling that time not like you who just know how to hurt people and crash there heart into thousand pieces and what you said characterless huh what I did to be a characterless girl , did I ran away with a boy, slept with a boy huh tell me" she said while tears rolling down her cheeks.

This hit hard!!

This time I cross the limit!!

I was all quite , I didn't utter a single word and what could I say , I am ashamed of myself.

How can I just point my finger at her character , it's her life , she can do what she want to.

I was looking straight in her eyes, now I can see the hate in her eyes for me.

I want love in eyes!!

I can't believe what she just said, I hated her  and she loved me how is this even possible, her every single word is like a knife in my heart, I was now in a big trauma.

"Now rest assure bcz the girl you hate your all life will hate you more than even you hate her and for the love stealer I can't do anything bcz phupho loves me alot and I can't hurt her and thanks to let me know what you feel for me and one more last thing Good bye Forever" she said and turn to leave.

Her words crushed me!!

"You are in love with me" I asked her quitely.

She turn to me and said "I am sorry I think you heard me wrong I was in love with you i don't love you now I hate you " she said venom in her voice and went out from my room living me all alone in dark thoughts of my mind.

I sat on my bed and start thinking what I said to her , I called her characterless how can I? 

I was so blind with my anger that I can't realize I am insulting her to the end , how can I be so stupid how can I thought that she is giving hints to the boys how? how?

I want to talk to her but right now is not a good time , I will talk to her after the breakfast I thought and slept.

___

I got ready and went to downstairs , first time in my life I was so eager to see her ,the person I hate the most , but now I think we can be friends maybe.

but will she forgive me? With the thought I sit on the chair , everyone was there except her, I thought she usually have her meals in her room so I finished my food and headed towards her room.

I was so nervous because never in my entire life I said sorry to anyone.

don't know why her tears are affecting me like hell ? I can't afford her hatred ,don't know why she has an effect on me, but I think she is right I hated her my whole life now she hates me what's change? Why I am affected?

Do I really??

I knocked on her room and stand there for almost 10 mintues but she didn't open so I went downstairs to ask servants because  Mom didn't send food to her room today.

I went downstairs and ask "where is Mishi"?

For the first time I said  her nickname and it feels so different , so good ,don't know what is happening to me?

"she went to America in morning" she said and I felt my world stop .

No she can't!

Why can't she? You pushed her to this.

How can she leave?

How can she leave me alone?

I know she has to go US but it's after 3 or 4 days, she left because....of me.

A tear roll down my eyes I wipe it quickly.

But why i am crying?

Now I have to wait for 3 whole fucking months.

I will wait for you Mishi, I will definitely gain your trust and apology.

################################

Asslaam O Alaikum everyone!!

How are you guys??
How's the chapter??

Do comment.
Do like.

Stay safe.
Stay happy.
Stay tuned.

Thank you all!!