Student Council (Assistant spot available)

Spelling Team

Softball Team

Dance Team

Cross Country/Track Team

Tennis Team

Science Club

Service Club

Writing Club

E-Sports Club

All throughout the rest of the morning, I struggled to think of five activities to do. I mean come on. Five? Is Tsunade off her rocker? At lunch, I consulted the council, aka my lunch table, which consisted of me, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Temari, Shikamaru (Temari's boyfriend), and Kiba, Naruto, Sasuke, and Choji. (Who all tagged along with Shikamaru).

"Ooh! You should join the volleyball team!" Sakura exclaimed. "We could really use an extra player, plus, from what I remember, you're not half bad."

"Hmm. I'll think about it I guess." I said.

Kiba took the list from my hands and checked it over. "You should do cheerleading." He said with a smirk. I quickly took the list back, and made a big show of crossing cheerleading off of it. Kiba and Ino both looked slightly disappointed.

"Oh come on, Tennie! We could be cheer buddies!"

"The outfits are too skimpy." I told her. Speaking of which, I guess I need to cross swimming off while I'm at it...

During the lunch period, I continued to cross off activities. Some of them were easy to eliminate, like mathletes (as I mentioned I'm not great at math), and some of them were more difficult to cross off, like basketball, which I have always loved, but unfortunately they didn't have any room left on the actual team. In the end, I was left with five activities that I felt decently comfortable with.

Chess (Shikamaru is the head of the chess club, and he promised me they don't do much during meetings).

Volleyball (I'm pretty good, and I like the sport, so why not).

Soccer (I'm killer at soccer).

Art (I would have to drop my study hall, but oh well. I can deal).

Student Council Assistant (This will probably be the easiest one in my opinion).

Once I was done, Temari took my list and looked it over. "Student Council Assistant?" She asked.

"Ya, why not? I could use the service hours, and it sounds pretty easy..."

Shikamaru shook his head. "Not if you get Temari, or Sasuke, or worst of all, Neji—OUCH! Troublesome woman..." (Temari hit him over the head for saying that she would be difficult).

"I wouldn't go hard on Tenten!" She exclaimed.

Sasuke shrugged. "Eh, I probably would." (Thanks for the honesty Sasuke). "But Karin's been my assistant for the past few months and I don't think she wants to retire anytime soon..."

Naruto snickered. "Ya, I think she probably wants a promotion if you know what I mean..."

"With some added benefits..." Kiba added.

The rest of the table erupted in laughter, except for Sasuke, who glared daggers at his idiot blond friend, and Sakura, who looked like she wanted to kill her soba noodles.

Directly after gym class, I sprinted to Tsunade's office and told her my chosen activities. She looked at me happily (which was the first time she's done that) and returned them back to me. "Ok, ready to go! Student council meetings are right after school, and soccer practice is at 5:00. Volleyball will be in the morning, chess on Sunday afternoon, and art will be your 6th period from now on. You should hurry on to the student council room across the hall, you might be able to make it before the meeting ends."