Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine | Our Nicolas' Birthday — 15th June 2020

Liked by clarencehouse, princesseugenie, kensingtonroyal and 4,545,293 others

sussexroyal Thank you for all your lovely messages on Prince Nicolas' fifth birthday!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pleased to share a new photograph of Prince Nicolas for his fifth birthday today.

The image was taken by The Duke this morning.

Happy Birthday to the most kindhearted brother and sweetest son! We love you!! -H & M

Tack för alla dina vackra meddelanden på Prince Nicolas femte födelsedag!

Hertigen och hertuginnan av Sussex är nöjda med att dela ett nytt fotografi av prins Nicolas för sin femte födelsedag idag.

Bilden togs av The Duke i morse.

Grattis på födelsedagen till den mest godhjärtade bror och söta son! Vi älskar dig!! -H & M

View all 24,771 comments

prinsparet Grattis på födelsedagen 🎉🌟🎂

=+=+=+=

"So many kids." Harry said as he watched as the children invited to Nicolas' birthday party run around.

William placed Louis on the ground and watched him run over to Archie, who was playing with a balloon.

William walked over to Harry and stood next to him.

"You look like you're having the time of your life." William said as he teased Harry.

Grunting in reply, Harry shook his head.

"I overestimated being able to handle all these kids." Harry said.

William grinned cheekily.

"How many kids are here? Twenty? Thirty?" William asked.

"It was supposed to be a small birthday party for Nicolas." Harry answered.

"Small? There's enough food to feed a hundred people, Harry." William said.

"Madeleine went a lot crazy with planning the party." Harry said.

William nodded knowingly.

"It doesn't help that Catherine agreed to help her plan it." William said.

"Did you see the cake?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, it's the same size as Louis."William answered.

Harry chuckled. Nicolas came rushing over.