The Sussex Children

The Sussex Children's Biography

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have four children:

•Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland

Princess Leonore of Sussex, Duchess of Gotland (Leonore Lilian Diana Maria; born 20 February 2014) is the eldest child and elder daughter of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Sussex. She is seventh in line of succession to the British throne and eighth in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.

Godparents

Her godparents were her aunts Crown Princess Victoria and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Count Ernst Abensperg und Traun, relative Patrick Sommerlath, and friends of her parents, Alice Bamford and Louise Gottlieb.

Title and Style

Her Royal Highness Princess Leonore of Sussex, Duchess of Gotland

Swedish appointments and honours

🇸🇪 Sweden: Member of the Royal Order of the Seraphim (LoK av KMO)(20 February 2014, presented 8 June 2014).

•Prince Nicolas, Duke of Ångermanland

Prince Nicolas of Sussex, Duke of Ångermanland (Nicolas Charles Paul Gustaf; born 15 June 2015) is the second child and elder son of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Sussex. He is eighth in the line of succession to the British throne and is ninth in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.

Godparents

His godparents were his maternal uncle, Prince Carl Philip; his paternal uncle, the Duke of Cambridge; his paternal cousin, Princess Eugenie; his mother's paternal cousin, Gustaf Magnuson; and friends of his parents, Katarina von Horn and Marco Wajselfisz.

Title and Style

His Royal Highness Prince Nicolas of Sussex, Duke of Ångermanland

Swedish appointments and honours

🇸🇪 Sweden: Knight of the Royal Order of the Seraphim (since his birth on 15 June 2015, presented 11 October 2015).

🇸🇪 Sweden: Knight of the Order of Charles XIII (since birth, 15 June 2015)

•Princess Adrienne, Duchess of Blekinge

Princess Adrienne of Sussex, Duchess of Blekinge (Adrienne Josephine Elizabeth Alice; born 9 March 2018) is the third child and second daughter of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Sussex. She is ninth in the line of succession to the British throne and tenth in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.

Godparents

Her godparents are: Princess Beatrice of York, Coralie Charriol Paul, Peter Phillips, Gustav Thott, Charlotte Kreuger Cederlund and Zara Tindall.

Title and Style

Her Royal Highness Princess Adrienne of Sussex, Duchess of Blekinge

Swedish appointments and honours

🇸🇪 Sweden: Member of the Royal Order of the Seraphim (9 March 2018, presented 8 June 2018).

•Prince Archie, Duke of Närke

Prince Archie of Sussex, Duke of Närke (Archie Christian Harrison Carl; born 6 May 2019) is the youngest child and second son of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Sussex. A great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II, he is tenth in the line of succession to the British throne. He is a grandson of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. He is eleventh in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.

Godparents

His godparents were Mike Tindall, Autumn Phillips, Lady Kitty Spencer, Tiggy Pettifer, Mark Dyer and Charlie van Straubenzee.

Title and Style

His Royal Highness Prince Archie of Sussex, Duke of Närke

Swedish appointments and honours

🇸🇪 Sweden: Knight of the Royal Order of the Seraphim (since his birth on 6 May 2019, presented 6 July 2019).

🇸🇪 Sweden: Knight of the Order of Charles XIII (since birth, 6 May 2019)