A Gentle Reminder

Hello dear reader!

First of all, thank you for giving this book a shot! I would like to tell you a couple things before we start:

•This book is fiction. It has no correlations to actual events. Everything in this book is either made up by me or inspired by a song/other fictional work. You could say NCT are sort of my muses, their content and personality inspire me to write. In no way do I feel the desire to actually pursue a relationship with any of the members as I very well know the borders between reality and fiction. I hope you do too.

I started this book a long time ago. Therefore it is possible the first few stories are a bit mediocre. I thought about deleting them but since there are a few people who enjoy them I decided to keep them up. If you're a new reader, I would recommend you start at atleast chapter 11, you can always read the earlier ones later if you like the ones you've read so far!

You're free to comment requests which I might fulfill if I have the time and inspiration. I can't guarantee I will be able to so please do not pressure me into writing something for you. Thank you :)

Let me also tell you that if you enjoyed a part of my story please let me know by commenting because I do read comments and they make my day ❤

Now, my lovely readers, are you ready to escape the world? Buckle up babes because this is gonna be a long ass ride!

Enjoy ;)

Xoxo,
Lily

Ps: If you're one of the nct members reading this and you want to sue me, just message me and I'll give you my info ♡