Mark • City Lights

Synopsis: if you came here for a cool main character, this is the story for you. Watch as the brave and reckless y/n takes the scaredy cat Mark Bee on a wild ride.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Hmm-mm."

"Are you sure-sure?"

"Dude, it's fine."

"But what if we get caught?"

"Will you chill? We won't, now stop complaining and try to keep up, we don't have all night."

Mark fastened his pace a little, following closely behind the smaller girl, his gaze focused on her bouncing brown with pink pig tails.

She looked so tiny and innocent, but the complete opposite was true. He heard the rumors, one even crazier than the other. Yet here he was, all alone with her, in the middle of the night, in an abandoned amusement park.

He was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice her slowing down, causing him to accidentally step on the heel of her shoe.

"Ouch!" She said, her voice high.
She turned around rolling her eyes. "Can you watch where you're walking? Thanks!" She send him a fake smile before walking off.

"Sorry..." Mark mumbled, catching up with her so he could walk beside her.

"Ugh, this dare is so stupid, can't believe I have to take you to one of my favourite hanging spots..." She grunted, kicking rocks. "You're such a goody two shoes, I swear if you tell the police or anything I will hurt you and your dog."

Marks eyebrows flew up. "What did my dog ever do to you?"

"Ha! So you do have a dog!" She chuckled mischievously. "If you snitch on me, I'll steal him."

"Good luck with that, he's a real pain the ass." Mark chuckled, putting his hands deeper in his pockets. It was surprisingly cold for an October night.

"Look, there it is!" She pointed towards an attraction which looked like a tower.

Mark squinted his eyes, mentally facepalming he wasn't wearing his contacts.

"Alright, whatever that is I ain't going." He said, holding his hands up defensively.

She whipped her head around, eyes narrowing at him. "What do you mean you aren't going? The dare was that you go on whatever attraction I pick, and you accepted it. I choose that one."

She pointed towards the tower again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on babe, I know I agreed but I never agreed to...whatever the hell that thing is." His eyes shifted nervously to the tower.

She raised one eyebrow, not impressed. "Okay first of all," She began, taking a step closer to him. "Don't call me "babe" or anything similar to that ever again. Secondly," She took another step closer, her eyes staring coldly into his. "A dare is a dare. If you accept it, you have to do it. Don't put on a whiny face and think I'm gonna go all soft on you just cuz you're hot and popular." A smirk played on Mark's face at those words, but they quickly vanished when she grabbed his wrist, pulling him along with her towards the tower.

"Wowww, calm down, let's talk this out properly." He protested as he tried to free himself from her grip, with no success. She was a lot stronger than she looked like. Probably came hand in hand with that attitude of hers.

"There's nothing left to say, Mark. A deal is a deal." She sung cheerfully as she dragged him beside her.

"Climb." She said, gesturing towards the rubber cables which hung from the tower.