Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Pulling up to the clubhouse, we get off the bikes and walk inside and I won't look at anyone. EZ walks me over to one of the couches and says "Let me talk to the guys." I whisper "Why bother?" He kneels in front of me and I feel a tear fall and before I can wipe it away, he does and says "Because you're my girl." I shake my head and ask "Can we talk?" He nods and Creeper says "I'll start filling everyone in.

He walks me to a dorm and I say "I heard what he said to you. About his friends." He sits on the side of the bed and pulls me down next to him. "That doesn't matter." he tells me. "But you need to know about it." I tell him. "Okay." he says. "About five years ago, when I first met him, I was a really heavy partier. Drinking and drugs. When I was like that, I didn't care what was done to me. One night, he got me high and it was just us when we started partying. I passed out and when I woke up, he showed me the pictures. He let his friends in and let them fuck me while I was passed out." I say. "Why did you stay with him?" he asks. "I told him I wanted to get off the drugs and get my shit together and he said he'd help me. He helped me pay for rehab and handled my bills and shit while I was gone. After that, things were fine. Until I found out he was cheating on me with my mom." I tell him. "None of that matters now. You're with me and I won't let anything like that happen to you." he tells me. "Thank you EZ. I just don't want you to think that I'm really like that, you know?" I say. "I know babe. Let's go and fill the guys in." he tells me. "Can we just leave it alone?" I ask. "I can't do that mi amor." he says and I nod. "What is it?" he asks. "Just...he's going to tell you things. Just please promise that you won't hate me." I beg. Cupping my face, he kisses me softly and says "I'll never hate you." before he pulls me close.

Walking out to the main room, Dana pulls me close as the guys go into Templo. As EZ and Creeper fill everyone in, Dana asks "What did you tell him?" she asks. "I told him about what him and his friends did to me. I know Mack will tell him lies to make him leave me. I don't want him to hate me." I tell her. "He won't honey. He won't believe anything that Mack says." she tells me. "She's right." I hear EZ say. I look up at him and he leans down and kisses me softly. He kneels in front of me and says "We're going to get him and he won't bother you again." he tells me and I nod. "Stay here please. If you get tired, you can go to a dorm or to my trailer and I'll be back soon." he says before kissing me one more time and heading out.

They are gone for a while and find Mack. Pulling up to the dress warehouse, they take him to the basement. Tying him to the pew, Bishop walks over and smacks Mack awake. Mack raises his head and he looks up at Bishop. "We're gonna have some fun with you. Prospect, step up." Bishop says. EZ walks up to Bishop and says "Gina's your girl. This one's yours." EZ nods and says "Thanks Prez." before turning to Mack and he starts to torture him before finally killing him.

Pulling back up to the clubhouse, Dana comes out of the trailer and walks up to Creeper. EZ looks at her and she says "She's in the trailer. She's pretty upset. Scared you hate her." He nods and says "I got her." She smiles and says "I don't doubt that." before he walks away and to the trailer.

Stepping inside, I am laying on the bed, sobbing. He lays down, facing me and pulls me to him. Tilting my chin up to look at him, he says "It's done. He won't bother you again." He kisses me softly and says "You're mine Gina." I look at him and ask "You sure you want me?" He kisses me deeply and I feel it in my toes. He hovers over me and I whisper "Love me Ezekiel." He whispers against my lips "Always." before we start to shed clothes between kisses and he enters me slowly. Making love to me nice and slow, when we both find our release, he kisses me gently and puts his forehead against mine and I whisper "I'm yours."