Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Putting the last box of my ex-fiance's stuff out at the curb, I place the sign in front saying "Free" in front of the boxes and I head back inside. I can't believe, three weeks before my wedding, I find out what kind of man he really is. I walk back into the house and to my bedroom. Picking out what I'm going to wear, I shower and get dressed. After doing my hair and makeup, I head out to a local dive bar to drink my sorrows away.

Sitting at the bar, taking shots of Jack, in my own little world, I see a man take the seat next to me. He doesn't speak other than ordering shots of Jack like I am. After a couple of shots, he tells the bartender to just leave the bottle. He goes to refill his shot glass and offers it to me and I just look at him. "You look like you're having the same shit day I am." he says. I hold my shot glass over to him and he fills it. "You have no clue." I say and we clink glasses and down the shots.

Three shots in, he holds out his hand and says "Ezekial." I shake his hand and say "Gina." and he pours us another shot. "Bet my shit day beats yours." I say as I down another shot. "Hell I'll even go first." I tell him. "By all means." he says before he downs the next shot. "Kicked my now ex-fiance out for cheating on me and knocking her up." I tell him. "Damn." he says. "That's not even the worst part." I tell him and take another shot. He looks over and pours me another shot. "His pregnant bitch is my fucking mother." I tell him. "Fuck." he says, laughing. "Right." I say and down yet another shot. "I found out I have a half brother who doesn't know we're related, he's married to my ex and they have a kid. After she killed off mine." he tells me, us both being drunk. "Shit pretty boy, you win. Your day was definitely shittier than mine." We clink glasses and down another shot together.

By the time the bottle is done, he looks at me and asks "You wanna get out of here?" I nod and say "Hell yeah." He follows me to my car before getting on his bike and following me to my house. I get out of the car and as he gets off his bike, he looks at the stack of boxes and the free sign and starts laughing. "What?" I ask. "Giving his shit away?" he asks. "Why not?" I shrug and he just shakes his head laughing.

After I unlock the door, we walk inside and I lock the door behind us. Walking to the kitchen, he follows me and he takes a seat at the table while I grab us a couple of beers from the fridge. Opening them, I carry them to the table and before I can get them set on the table, he pulls me to stand between his legs. He reaches up and puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me gently down to his lap, straddling him. He cups my face and gently presses his lips to mine and I let him deepen the kiss as he holds me close. Breaking the kiss, I stand up, beers forgotten and take his hand. Without a word, I lead him to my bedroom and once inside my bedroom, he pulls me close and kisses me deeply and I feel it in my toes. Putting his hands behind my thighs, he lifts me up and carries me over to the bed with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He lays me on the bed before hovering over me, never breaking the kiss. We start to shed clothes between kisses and he starts pressing kisses down my neck and to my chest. Paying close attention to each breast, he places himself at my entrance, I use my legs, wrapped around him, and pull him closer. He enters me slowly and thrusts in and out bringing me closer and closer to my release. "Fuck Bella, you feel so good." he moans. "Don't stop baby please." I beg and he starts to fuck me harder and faster until we both find our release, together. Laying on his side, facing me, he pulls me close and kisses me softly and I snuggle into him as we both doze off.

Waking up the next morning, he's gone and I am in bed alone. I get up and make a cup of coffee, glad I don't have the awkward morning-after encounter and I sit on the couch and binge watch Netflix. After a while, I think about how good he made me feel and I suddenly wish I had gotten his number. And those arms. He probably has my nail marks in his arms where I grabbed his arms when he made me cum. That thought alone makes me laugh. But damn, he was fine though.