Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Getting home from work, I see two bikes and Dana's car sitting in my driveway. I pull in and get out of my car to see them all sitting on my porch. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Checking on you." Dana says. "I told you I'm good." I say as I go to unlock my door. "And I call bull shit." she tells me. I turn to her and say "I'm fine." I tell her and she shakes her head. "You're neighbor EZ that your ex came by and what he was telling you. Was it Mack?" she asks and all I can do is nod my head yes. "You know that shit ain't true right?" EZ asks. "What do you know? Only thing we've done is fuck." I tell him and he shakes his head. He walks up to me and I back away but he keeps following me until I'm backed against the wall. "Listen to me. None of that shit he said is true. You know how I know? Because you're the only one that's made me forget about the shit surrounding me. The shit drowning me." he tells me as his hand finds my cheek. I close my eyes and he says "You just want another go." I tell him and he shakes his head and says "No babe. I don't care about that shit. You're fucking perfect." he tells me and I shake my head no. "Please let me go." I whisper. He tilts my chin up as says "You're perfect." before kissing my lips softly and backing away.

I fall to the floor sobbing and he sits beside me and pulls me between his legs while Creeper and Dana see themselves out. EZ holds me close and kisses the top of my head and whispers "You're mine Gina." I look up at him and he wipes my tears away before kissing me softly. I deepen the kiss as I move to straddle him and start pulling his kutte down but he stops me, gently grabbing my wrists. "Hey...Babe..." he starts and I keep trying. "Baby...hey...stop." he says and I stop and back away. "You need to go." I say. "No." He tells me and tries to reach for me. "Fuck. Just go. Please." I almost beg and he pulls me to him and just holds me. "That's not what I want from you right now. I just want to hold you. You deserve better than that. Especially when you're all over the place right now." he tells me and I start to sob harder and he just holds me.

Picking me up, he carries me to the bed and lays down next to me and holds me close. I feel him kiss the top of my head and I look up at him. "I don't know what to do here." I tell him. "You let me show you how perfect you are." he tells me. I kiss him softly and don't say anything. Putting his forehead to mine, he says "I really want you to be mine." I look at him and he whispers "Be mine." I nod slightly and he kisses me softly. We lay there and he holds me until we both doze off.

The next morning, I wake up and start getting ready for work. "Where are you going?" he asks. "I have to work." I tell him. "Call in." he tells me and I look at him. "I want to spend time with my girl." he says. "I'm okay EZ." I tell him. "I still want to spend some time with you." he says. I look at him and nod. I move to my phone and text my boss that I'm taking a few days. I move back over to the bed and lay next to him. He kisses me softly and he deepens the kiss just a little as he pulls me closer. "Thank you." I say. He looks at me and I say "For not leaving." Kissing me one more time, he says "Get dressed. I want to take my girl to eat and then we can come back here and spend the day snuggled up." he says. "Okay. I need to call Dana and let her know I'm okay." I say. "I already let Creeper know. Texted him after you fell asleep last night and Dana's with him." he tells me. I kiss him softly and move to get dressed. After eating at the diner, we head back to my house and Mack is sitting in my driveway. "Can we go to the clubhouse?" I ask quickly. "This him?" he asks. "Let's just go please." I beg. "You're being run from your house because of him." he tells me and I nod. I get off the bike and he does too. We walk up to the porch and see him there. "Head inside mi amor." he says and I nod and head towards the door. "You done with her? I want my turn." Mack says smirking as I lower my head and slip inside, closing the door. I lean against the wall and sob. EZ is outside and says "You need to walk the fuck away. You come near my girl again and I will make you disappear." he tells Mack. "You serious? Buddy she's an easy piece. Hell she's been with most of my buddies too. Likes it when we run a train on that ass. She let you do that yet?" Mack asks and EZ shoves him off the porch and about that time, I hear another bike pull up and see Creeper jump off and run for EZ, pulling him off of Mack while Dana comes in the door to check on me.

"Come on Prospect. Let him up." Creeper says as he pulls EZ off of Mack. Holding EZ back, Creeper tells Mack "Get the fuck out of here." before turning to EZ and saying "You need to check on your girl." EZ comes inside and walks over to me and I pull away from him. "Don't. Please. Just go." I whisper. Cupping my face he says "I'm not going anywhere babe. I promise." he whispers and I fall into him sobbing and he holds me tight. "Pack her a bag please." Creeper says and Dana does as she's asked. Creeper walks over and says "We're taking you to the clubhouse. You're gonna stay there until we handle him. We're gonna make sure he doesn't fuck with you again." Creeper tells me and I nod slightly. EZ cups my face and says "I got you babe." I nod and whisper "Thank you." before he kisses me softly and he leads me to his bike while Dana and Creeper head to his bike and we head to the clubhouse.