Jaemin • Bubble Gum & Bathroom Kisses

Start from the beginning

The entire class was laughing again, some were even crying because of how funny they thought it was.

To be honest, you felt kind of bad for him.

You raised your hand "Teacher, is it okay if I help Jaemin clean himself up? It looks like he could use some help."

The teacher sighed "Whatever, sure I guess. This class is a disaster I HATE MY JOB!"

Well okay, Jeez...

You quickly walked towards Jaemin and opened the door for him.

"Where is the restroom ?" You asked him.

"At the end of the hall, at the right" He answered cheerfully. He didn't seem bothered by this situation at all.

You walked into the girls bathroom and dragged Jaemin along with you.

"If they ask anything, just tell them I forced you in here okay ?" You tell him.

"It's not like I would be lying" He replied.

You roll your eyes at him and start peeling off the bubble gum. He even managed to get some stuck in his hair. You would deal with that later though; his face was a priority.

Quickly you removed everything, all while avoiding eyecontact. You could feel him staring at you, which made you feel flattered but also a bit uncomfortable.

When you were done he suddenly said in a cute voice

"Thank you y/nnnnn" He then made a heart with his hands.

Cringe

But also...

Kinda cute.

You laughed at him

"Don't thank me too soon, we still have to find a way to fix your hair" You told him.

"Wait here" You told him ." I'm gonna ask if they have some peanut butter at the canteen which I can use to get the gum out of your hair"

"Okayyy, but don't let me wait too long." He said cutely.

You gave him a quick smile before leaving him.

----

It took you a little while but you managed to get a small container of peanut butter.

Perfect!

You quickly made your way to the toilet, only to see Jaemin standing in front of three other girls. And he looked pretty pissed off.

"Why is your hair pink ?" One of the girls asked

"Kinda gay if you ask me" a different one added

"I'm not gay." Jaemin said, confused by her assumption. 'Also what's wrong with being gay?'

"And what is stuck in your hair? Ewww disgusting." the first one continued.

"You're such a loser." the last one sighed.

Jaemin didn't say anything, he just angrily stared at them (probably trying to think of a good comback)

"Excuse me," You interrupted the girls.

"Can you please leave Jaemin alone? He didn't ask for your opinion, so why are you giving it?"

The girls laughed sarcastically and the middle one scanned you from head to toe. "Who are you?" She asked like you were some kind of strange insect. "Jaemins little girlfriend ?"

You raised one eyebrow "I thought you just said he was gay."

She snorted "Well you can hardly call you a girl."