Break up

Annie's POV

I'm back in the hospital. The doctor allowed me to see my mom the second I came back, Daddy, Nonnie and Hayley left. I'm now alone with my mother's unconscious body.

The room was filled with silence. I hold my mother's hand and kiss it then look back at her.

"Why'd you do it" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

Someone knocks the door I look up and I see Asher

"Hey" Asher says in a soft whisper he was holding flowers.

I look away and wipe my tears.

"How'd you know" I ask still not looking at him.

"Hayley" he places the flower on the table beside my mother.

"Of course, Hayley told you" I chuckled. "I thought you were in Arizona"

"I never been in Arizona. I was here in LA." Asher says. "Anns I miss you"

I know where this was going. I have to leave and get out of here.

"Can we not talk about it?" I say standing up and leave the room. Asher follows me.

"I know you're angry because I left you in Kenya alone or I don't know maybe you were with Johnny" I stopped in my tracks.

"Yes Asher I'm angry and sad that you left. Can we just stop talking about it, I've had enough drama for today ok?" I start tearing up.

"Anns" He comes closer and hugs me tightly "I'm sorry"

I pull away from the hug, Asher's arms still around my waist. I look at him in confusion. Asher starts to lean in and kiss me, I immediately pull away.

"Ash-" I softly whisper

Someone clears their throat from behind us.

Johnny. Holding some coffee and some flowers.

I look at Asher's face. He looks at Johnny then looks at me and I look away. He lets go of me and looks at me in disbelief.

"So you're with John now. You moved on quickly" he bitterly chuckles.

"We're nothing ash" I try to correct him.

"So what was that kiss was nothing then?" John puts down the flowers and coffee to the chair beside him and crosses his arms.

Ugh what's happening. I said I don't anymore drama GOD this just gets worse and worse.

"You guys kissed?!"

"Yea" I mumbled.

"I'm leaving" He starts to walks past Johnny while Johnny glares at him.

"Ash!" I try to chase him but Johnny stops me by holding grabbing my wrist and Asher stops.

I look at Johnny and let's go of my wrist.

"I'm sorry Ash. I love you I really do, but I just don't love you the way I love Johnny." I say

He stays silent and doesn't look at me.

"I'm really sorry Asher. I shouldn't have-"

"It's ok Annie" he sighs "I knew that someday you would choose Johnny over me, ever since I saw you and Johnny almost kissed in his condo. I knew that you'll someday go back to him."

I stand there speechless. Trying to find words to say something but nothing was coming out of my mouth.

"I love you Annie. I really do, I'm letting you go now." Tears starts forming in his eyes. "I'm gonna go"

"Wait" I stop him and hug him tightly. He bury his head in the crook of my neck and puts his arm around my waist.

"Thank you for loving me Asher" He pulls away from the hug and smiles.

"We're still friends right"

"Yes Asher" I smile. He nods

"I'm going back now. John's looking at me like he wants to kill me." I look back and see Johnny staring intensely at us. I chuckle at his action

"I'm gonna go now" He says and I nod. I wave him goodbye and he smiles at me painfully. I turn back to Johnny.

"There was a lot of hugging there" he bitterly says.

"John I was saying goodbye dumb ass" I say. He smiles and kisses me.

Johnny broke up with Nadia the day I came to his Condo. He didn't cheat by the way.

"I love you John. I really do" Johnny cups my cheeks.

"I love you more Annie" He kisses my forehead.

I love him so him so much.

-
Hey guys I'm ending this book soon I know I said this the 100th time but I'm really gonna end it :))

Thanks for reading this Ily all.

My Instagram acc got deleted my new insta acc is @/admiringgrant
Please follow me there.