Date

Annie's Pov

Its like 6 am and I just woke up. I went through my phone and got a text grom Asher

Ash
Good morning ;))

Annie
You're awake earlyy wow.

Ash
Do you want to go eat somewhere later tonight?

Annie
Asher Angel are you asking me on a date?

Ash
No. Just friends. Unless you want it as a date? 😏😏

My heart is beating fast. Why am I feeling thissss. Should I say yes? I'm gonna say yes.

Annie
I would love to. :))

Ash
I'll pick you up at 8 and just wear something casual :))

I get in my bathroom and start to wash my face. I put on some deodorant and changed into a baby blue oversize shirt and some black high waist shorts. I wore my white converse and let my hair down.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mommy greeted me good morning and I hugged her. She made some Jerry's and pancakes today.

I sat down and ate breakfast. Hayley was playing with winnie and piper. GG was beside my chair sleeping.

After I ate my breakfast I wash my plate and went back to my room. I texted Lilia and Kenzie if they wanted to go shopping they said yes.

* (time skip it is already 1 pm)

Me, Kenzie and Lilia went to shopping places like Brandy, Garage and etc. To be honest we didnt buy anything we  just tried on some clothes and took alot of pictures that we aint posting.

We went to an ice cream place and hung out there. I got The Cookie dough flavor. I loveeee cookie dough flavored Ice cream.

"I heard a rumor you are going out with Asher tonight?" Kenzie said taking A full bite of her ice cream

"How did you know?"I asked kinda shocked

"Your lockscreen says you have a date at 8"Lilia said

I smiled and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Yes I'am going out with him. We aren't DATING." I emphasis.

"Well probably soon" Kenzie smirks.

"We wont we are just going out as Friends" I smile more like blush.

"Yeah FrIenDs" Lilia said

We ate all our ice creams and went to the mall and hung out.

I check the time it was already 6:45.

My house is like 30 minutes away from the mall. I told Lilia and Kenzie that I was gonna go home.

I call an Uber and we bid our goodbye. I get in the Uber and we left the mall.

I arrive at home and Immediately changed into this👇👇

After I changed I waited for Asher. I noticed it was already 8:30 and Asher Hasn't came yet.

My vibrates. I open my phone and Saw a text from Asher.

Asher
Annie I'm really sorryyy. Something came up.

Annie
No no thats ok

Actually Its not.

Asher
I'll make it up to you. I promise.

Annie
Ok Ily💕

I sent the message. Minutes later I realized What I sent.

Shit DID I JUST TEXTED ILY TO ASHER FUCK NOOOO.

My phone vibrates

Asher
And I love you.

Somehow I can't help but smile. I put my phone on my night stand. I lay down and fell asleep