The Break Up

Asher's POV

I woke up next to Annie. We didn't have sex we just cuddle all night and watched Stranger Things.

I look at Annie's sleeping figure. I hugged her at kissed her a good morning.

"Hey anns wake up" I said as I lightly shake her

"What time is it?" She said as her eyes were closed.

"Its 8" I said

"Wake me up in the next 24 hours" Annie smiles "Can we just lay in bed the whole day and cuddle" Annie hugs me.

She opens her eyes and we stare into each others eyes.

"We only have 3 days here lets enjoy our three days by not laying down in bed for 24 hours" I said and pull her arms to stand up.

"Where are we going?" Annie asks

"We are gonna see Giraffes"

-

Johnny's POV

Nadia's family are kind and too loud,I'm saying this in a good way not a bad way. I ate breakfast with her family. They kept asking annoying questions on how we met.

I know that Nadia had notice my annoyed attitude since last night.

"Can me and Johnny be excused?" Nadia ask her permission to go out

"Yes you may" Nadia's mom said as she wipes her mouth with tissue.

Nadia drags me out of the house and brings me to their big backyard.

"What is with this bitchy attitude" Nadia crosses her arms.

"I don't even know. I feel annoyed around your family." I said.

"What?" Nadia said in disbelie

"Dont get me wrong your family is kind, very kind. Its just that they are too loud. They laugh so loud" I said

"They are not" Nadia gets mad

"Nadia they are"

"How dare you. I dont know if this is about my family John. I think its because you're mad because you saw Asher's post and you're fucking jealous " Nadia points her finger to the door.

"WHAT?! You think its that? Nadia you know I dont like loud ass people!" I raised my voice.

"ANNIE IS LOUD! THEN WHY DO YOU LIKE HER THEN?!" Nadia yelled.

"ITS BECAUSE SHE IS DIFFERENT! HER LOUDNESS ISNT LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S ANNOYING ASS" I shouted

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Nadia shouted with tears rolling down her eyes

I said nothing but get my stuff and leave.

Was I really Jealous that I got mad at Nadia? I dont know anymore.

-
Lol hi I hate this chapter bc I'm in a rush to finish this book. I'm sory for this ugly chapter. I dont even understand it lol.