drunk

-

If you are 13 and below please stop reading there will be alot of explicits in this chapter.
-

Annie's POV

Nadia spins the bottle.

Please dont be me.
Please dont be me.
Please dont be me.
Please dont be me.

The bottle spins slowly now...

Ah shit its me.

"So. Annie LeBlanc. Who would you rather have sex with..." Nadia Pauses and looks around to choose somebody's name.

Everybody were whispering to each others ears.

"Asher or Carson" She gives me again her evil grin.

Dont do something stupid... Dont do anything stupid...

"You kno- Carson is my big brother. Asher is a really nice guy....Nobody" I said

"If you wont answer that then stripe"Nadia Raises her Eyebrows.

I took off my high heel sandals that were already killing me.

"My turn to spin the bottle." I said

I spin The bottle and it landed on Nadia.

"When and Why did you get Johnny as your play toy" I smiled

Annie NO WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!

Asher's POV

"When and Why did you het Johnny as your play toy?" Annie smiles

She did not just say that. She is drunk should I get her now?

"That girl is deadass drunk" Anna says as she takes a sip of her coke.

"Literally" I replied

Annie's POV

"You are funny. I didn't get Johnny as play toy. I love him ok?" Nadia says as she goes over to Johnny and pecks his lips.

Nadia spins the bottle and it landed on me.

"Do you like asher?"Nadia Smirks. I look at Johnny He was Focused at me. I look away and look at Asher who was also focused at me.

Do I like Asher?

"My heart cant tell. I'll pass" I said As I take off my Denim Jacket.

Boys were cheering and whistling.

"Annie you know if you pass the next question you will be taking off your dress meaning you will be exposing your body to the boys"Nadia raises her eyebrows

Omg omg omg NO I'AM NOT EXPOSING MY BODY PLEASE DONT BE A HARD QUESTION.

The bottle spins again.

It landed on me.

"Do you still love Johnny" Nadia asked.

Johnny looked up and looked at me. I mean everybody was looking at me

"Yes. I still do" It went dead silent after I said those words.

I cleared my throat and mumble "excuse me I will just go and get something to drink"

Everybody started partying again acting like nothing happened.

I went to the kitchen and get 3 bottles of beer. I went outside and sat by the jacuzzi.No one was really there because it was kinda far away from the pool, the people were mostly at the pool. I dip my legs in the boiling hot water and start drinking the beer.

A few minutes has passed and I see Anna and Jayden coming to my direction.

"There you are We've been finding you . Its already 9:23. I need to go home can me and Jayden go?" Anna asks

"Yeah sure" I said As I took another sip of beer.

"Ok bye" Anna gives me a quick hug and leaves with Jayden.

"What is a pretty girl doing here all alone" A guy I do not know gets in the pool said.

"Can you leave me alone" I motion my hand to let him leave instead he goes near me and softly touches my arm.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yell as he covers my mouth. Since I was drunk I couldn't really fight back because I was tired and sleep.

"You heard her right?" A familliar voice calls out.

I saw a figure standing there. I couldn't really see who was it because my vision was turning blurry.

I hear somebody punch the guy who was attacking me.

My weak drunk body was about to fall in the water but somebody catched me.

"Annie are you-"

*
Who do u think saved her? Johnny or Asher?