hospital

Annie's POV

Everything is getting worse.

Ever since daddy left mommy started going to bars, get drunk and come home late mad.

I let Hayley stay at Nonnie's house because I didn't want her to see mommy like this.

It's 3 in the morning, I heard a loud bang from downstairs. It sounded more like pots. I grab my phone from my night stand and went out my room. I dialed 911 incase something happens.

I slowly went down the stairs. I try to take a peak but it was dark except for the kitchen.I quietly went to the kitchen.

"I'M CALLING 911 STOP- what" I stopped in the middle of my sentence

I see my mom on the floor, unconscious.

"Mommy?! Mommy!" I ran to her and pull her to my arms. I start to gently slap her cheeks.

"Mommy... Can you hear me?!" My eyes start to blur from the tears that were forming in my eyes.

I dialed 911 in my phone

"Come on pick up" I impatiently say

After a few rings they picked up "911 what's your-"

"Hello. My mo- mom she's on the floo-r. She's not waking up" I stutter.

"What happened?!" The operator say.

"I-I dont know I just found her like this" I try to breathe but it is hard.

"Please tell me where you live" The operater ask

"Park street Avenue. We are the third house from the park. Please hurry." I say

"The abulance is on it's way"

"Mommy you will be ok" I hugged her tightly. Tears were streaming down my eyes.

5 minutes later the ambulance came. They brought a stretcher and put mommy's body and bring her to the ambulance.

I got in the back with her and held her hand the whole time.

We arrived in the hospital. They bring her out of the vehicle and they ran to the emergency room. I start to follow them in but the nurses stop me.

"Ma'am you're not allowed to go. I'm sorry please come here and fill this up" The nurse said

It is 5 in the morning. I was waiting in the waiting room alone. I bury my face in my palms

I close my eyes and I could see Caleb in the stretcher like mommy. Then Caleb on his bed unconscious.

The memory keeps coming back and it's breaking me.

"Annie" I look up to see daddy, Hayley and Nonnie.

I look at Daddy with anger. I walk to him and start pushing him

"Hey!"

"This is all your fault!" I yell and pushed him again.

"IF YOU DIDN'T CHEAT ON MOMMY THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!" I start to yell louder and push daddy more but he tries to stop me.

"STOP IT" Hayley yells. "Please.. just stop" Hayley's eyes fills with water.

"Miss. LeBlanc" the nurse calls.

"Yes that's me" I quickly went to her.

" How is she is she okay?" I ask.

"She is. She should rest" The nurse say.

"What happened to her?" I sigh in relief

"She overdosed on drugs." I put my hands on my mouth.

"W-what?"

"The doctors said it was like she was gonna kill herself." I shake my head in disbelief while I stand back.

"She- she would never" I say in disbelief.

"Can I see her?" I ask.

"You can see her in 3 hours we are still pumping the drug out of her stomach and she needs a lot of rest." I nod.

"I'm gonna get some air" I say quietly and gather my stuff. Daddy holds my wrist to stop me. I swing my arm and slapped him.

I hear Nonnie and Hayley gasp.

"Don't ever touch me" I say and walk out of the waiting room.

I need to get out of here.

-

I'm walking in the streets of LA at 6 in the morning in my oversized shirt that is covering my shorts making me look like I'm just in my underwear.

The cold breeze hits my face making me shiver. I cross my arms to give me warmth.
I realized that I was already in the beach. I sat down on the very cold sand, I close my eyes and listen to the waves. Listening to the waves hitting the shore makes me feel a bit safe and calm.

When I saw my mom on the stretcher it reminded me so much of Caleb when he was being brought to the hospital that night. He was very pale and lifeless. I remembered when I entered I saw him on the floor. I remembered screaming and my parents came in, Mommy holding Caleb, Daddy calling 911, Hayley crying and me just frozen.

Caleb died from a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

I miss him everyday. He kept the family together, Now it's falling apart.

"Annie?"

I slowly turn to see who it is and look back at the waves.

"Hey are you alright?" He approaches me and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here at this time John" I sniffle the snot in my nose.

" It's 6am and I do my morning Jogs here. What are you doing here" Johnny asks.

"Getting some air" I say quietly.

"In shorts and oversized t-shirt?" He raises an eyebrow "it's freezing cold and your house is like an hour and 30 minutes away"

Can he just leave me alone.

"I'm just getting some air okay?" I look away starting to get angry.

He holds my chin and turns me to him making me lock eyes with his pretty green eyes.

"Are you ok" he says with a sweet concerning tone making my stomach flutter also making my eyes water.

"I'm fine" I lie looking  away from his eyes

He gently holds my chin turning my head to him.

"Stop lying Annie. I know when you lie" He says. My tears start to form in my eyes.

"My m-mom, she tried to ki-kill herself. " I sob in between words.

"Annie...." Johnny pulls me into a hug. I bury my head into his shirt and wrap my arm around his shoulder. Johnny gently pats my back and rub it. I shakily take a deep breathe in, smelling his cologne made me 10 times safe like I was in heaven. It's been so long since I felt this safe.

I slowly pull away from the hug, He never leaves his eyes off me so as me.

Johnny starts to lean forward. Our faces were just inches apart.

"John" I close my eyes

He gently places his soft lips on mine. I put my hand on his face and I kiss back.

-
Fuck it's June. I'm sorry I haven't updated Ik I said I was supposed to finish this story by April, Obviously I failed. I lack inspiration and I was wasn't in the mood of wriring anymore.